Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Silkroad] Silkroad-Europe[Cap125][Arabia Update][8-Permanent Skills][Hour/Vote Silk]

Master Summoner
Reaction score
siema - [Silkroad] Silkroad-Europe[Cap125][Arabia Update][8-Permanent Skills][Hour/Vote Silk] - RaGEZONE Forums

Registration back online
Hi!
There was a problem with the mail server preventing people from creating new accounts because the activation emails were not sent. This error is solved now and registration is back online!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 21/04 14:24 by H47cH​

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
siema - [Silkroad] Silkroad-Europe[Cap125][Arabia Update][8-Permanent Skills][Hour/Vote Silk] - RaGEZONE Forums

Update
Hi!
Today i changed some things again:
- The F1 Skillbar reset is 100% fixed for new characters
- Equipment can be bought with VP in the webshop
In case youre still experiencing the F1 skillbar reset bug put the skills out of your f1 bar, log out and wait 5 minutes, then log back in it should be fixed then!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 27/04 13:13 by H47cH

Partial Maintenance
Hi!
Im working on the guilds today which could require some restarts during the day. The server will not be offline for more than a few seconds tho.
I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 24/04 12:43 by H47cH

Master Summoner
Reaction score

1st of May Event
Hi!
In celebration of the "international workers day", "Vappu", "Fête du Travail", "Tag der Arbeit", "Festa del lavoro" or however its called in your language we want to start a little event for this week!
- 3x vote event for 3 days
- 2x vote event for 2 days
- 3x donate event for 2 days
- 2x donate event for 3 days
The event starts today and ends at sunday 20:00 CEST
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 01/05 11:57 by H47cH

Master Summoner
Reaction score

We want you!
Hi!
I opened a new Forum for GM applications where everyone can post his application for becoming a GM!
I also posted a guide on how your application should look like and what it should conatin at least. Every application that does not fullfill the needs described in this guide will be ignored!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 03/05 15:11 by H47cH

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Next Changes
Hi!
I added a new link to the website called "Next Changes" when you click on it you get to a page in the forums where you can see my todo list!
It will tell you what changes will come and what we are working on.
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 07/05 20:07 by H47cH
New launcher
Hi!
I just uploaded a new launcher that will fix several problems such as the news not appearing inside the launcher anymore and the patcher wanting to download patches that dont even exist.
Please download it in order to recieve further patches and get those problems fixed!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 05/05 18:35 by H47cH
Patch v195
Hi!
Patch v195 is released and features the following changes and fixes:
- Increased Copper/Iron/Silver/Gold coin drop rates
- 12DG Sun items can be dropped of Jupiter Uniques with 50% chance
- 13DG Sun items can be dropped by all lvl 121+ monsters at a low rate
- Respawn time of lvl 111~125 uniques was increased
- The HP of uniques lvl 121+ was increased
- The droprates of 13DG nova/moon items were adjusted
- 13DG advanced elixirs are fixed
- Bandit fortress is fixed
- Celestial Knight Dress was added
- 4 new dagger skills were added
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 04/05 14:37 by H47cH

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Enhanced Grafics Mod
Hi!
Today i found a way to make Silkroad Europe look nicer and increase grafic quality. With useing this mod you make Silkroad Europe look at least 3 years younger.
You can download the enhanced grafics mod on our download page!
For more information and example screenshots visit the forums!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 21/05 15:38 by H47cH

Update
Hi!
With todays server restart the following changes were applied:
- Thiefs/Hunters (job mobs) drop Copper/Iron/Silver/Gold Coins
- The giant rate was lowered a bit
More changes will follow during the next days!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 16/05 22:28 by H47cH

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Update v196
Hi!
Today i release v196 with the following changes:
- Added elite mobs to kalia's hideout
- Removed unused items from mall
- Fixed Celestial Screen animation
- Fixed some grafical issues
- Fixed some text issues
- Fixed Celestial Knight Dress
- Added Blue Soul Knight, Red Scourge, New Halloween, Viking, Jade Shadow Raider, Dark Knight, Dark Mummy and Ghost Captain Dress
- Added new uPoint skills
- Removed/Changed some unbalanced uPoint skills (for a better PvP)
- Added a Mall NPC to Hotan
- Removed "Petrification"-skill from Seth and Ghost Sereness
- Increased EXP and decreased size of Seth
- Added Karkadan and Khulood Unique Monster
- Added Togui Doll and Cursed Fire Spirit Pets
- Removed the Rebirth Equalization System
- Growth Pets moved to Mall NPC
- Added a small surprise that Joker will show you
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 26/05 00:36 by H47cH

Maintenance
Hi!
During todays maintenance i fixed 2 guild related bugs. The GP gathered by guilds and their members now can not get higher than ~2.2b which prevents the GP from going negative! Aside of that i fixed a bug some people were experiencing when buying guild related stuff from the guild manager!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 23/05 11:03 by H47cH

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Recent Updates
Hi!
During the last days i made several changes to the website. In your character control panel ive added a button to remove the EXP ticket, and put the Guild/Job penalty reset buttons together to make some space.
Aside of that ive added 2 new vote links that use the new reward system (which is much safer). Other fixes i made during the last days were minor bug fixes and some other security patches.
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 12/06 11:59 by H47cH​

Crashes
Hi!
In case you are crashing after you downloaded the new sro_client.exe from yesterday download it again, there was a small bug which is fixed now in a newer version!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 09/06 09:10 by H47cH​

Multiclient
Hi!
From now its allowed to use multiclient for Silkroad-Europe.
Multiclients can help you getting up easier through party-buffs, if you dont want or need to use a bot (botting is allowed too, but dont bot afk). Multiclients can also increase your fun and gameplay by playing multiple characters at once.
In order to use multiclient you have to download a new sro_client.exe from our download section! The new sro_client.exe also comes with other changes such as no dc when logging in, zoomhack, swear filter disabled and nude patch!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 08/06 15:24 by H47cH​

Events
Hi!
The 3x donation and vote event was started and will last for 4 days until 04.06.2013
Aside of that a 2x referral event was started!
Invite your friends to Silkroad Europe with your referral link and earn 50 Funds for each successfull referral instead of 25!
The link to our referral system, where you will find your ref-link was moved to the User Panel on the right!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 01/06 12:24 by H47cH

Voting & Donation Event
Hi!
From now on EVERY month there will be a 3x voting and donation event with a duration of 4 days which always starts at the first day of a month!
Event start: 01.06.2013
Event ends: 04.06.2013
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 28/05 18:14 by H47cH​

New Vote Site
Hi!
I added a new vote site today sro-servers.com!
This site uses a different vote system which requires a vote verification on the server of the toplist. This causes the VP to take some time to reach your account when voteing on sro-servers.com.
If you voted for us on sro-servers.com and you didnt get the VP just wait a bit, they will definately come!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 27/05 00:13 by H47cH​

Additional Info for v196
Hi!
With v196 i changed/removed some unbalanced uPoint buffs for a better PvP and due to these changes i removed all buffs from players that were already bought and refunded the uPoints so that noone lost anything.
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 26/05 09:54 by H47cH​

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Vote Event
Hi!
Celebrating the entry to the top 10 of some toplists i started a 2x vote event which will last the whole week!
Keep on voteing every 12 hours so we can get to the top 3 soon!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 17/06 09:22 by H47cH

Alchemy Notify
Hi!
Today i added a system that shows a Notice when someone successfully enhances his equipment over +9!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 15/06 17:05 by H47cH

Master Summoner
Reaction score
as i promised in our forums i will post a video of the new custom chinese skills that will come with v197 i thought ill post it here too (watch in HD and full screen so you can read the skill effects):

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Rules updated
Hi!
Today i updated the rules, please make sure you read them carefully again.
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 27/07 12:15 by H47cH​

Weekly Maintenance finished
Hi!
During todays weekly maintenance the following fixes were applied:
- Fixed alchemy rates for d13 items
- Fixed missing skill names
- Fixed some skill related crashes
Aside of that a full backup was created and server logs were cleaned so that everything is ready for todays fortress war!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 27/07 11:59 by H47cH​

Special Hide'n'Seek
Hi!
On sunday the 28/07/2013 GM _Joker_ will start a special Hide'n'Seek Event. This time you have the chance to recieve a special kind of Avatar-Set, which you can´t find in the Item-Mall. This Event will start at 19:00 CET.
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 25/07 18:00 by H47cH​

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Monthly Event
Hi!
Have you ever wanted that fancy Armor or Sword and didn't have the Funds/VP to buy it? Now you can finally do it!
But hurry up, the Donate and Vote Events will be activated only for a short period of time.

Donate Event:
- 3x Donate Rates for 4 days: 01/08 ~ 04/08
- 2x Donate event for 4 days: 05/08 ~ 08/08

Vote/Refer Event:
- 4x Vote/Refer event for 4 days: 01/08 ~ 04/08
- 3x Vote/Refer event for 5 days: 05/08 ~ 09/08
- 2x Vote/Refer event for 6 days: 10/08 ~ 15/08

greetz
H47cH
Posted at 01/08 15:01 by H47cH

Maintenance
Hi!
We will be doing a small server maintaince that will cause about 5 minutes of downtime. The maintaince will be made in 2-3 hours!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 01/08 10:44 by H47cH

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Weekly Maintenance finished
Hi!
Weekly maintenance is finished, for a list of changes see below.

Fixes:
- White guild/union logos are fixed
- Karkadanns skills are fixed
- Changed SP Rate to 200x
Adds:
- Added new mobs for lvl 126~130 (spawns missing)
- Added special avatar drops to Death Bone
- Added dimension pillars to Baghdad region
Misc:
- 130 Cap preparations
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 03/08 16:00 by H47cH

Master Summoner
Reaction score

New Event
Hi!
Today i finished the automatic alchemy event and added it on a regular basis. The alchemy event will be held every monday, wednesday, friday and sunday at 19:00 CET.
There will always be 2 rounds of the event, in each round one player can win 150 silk. The rules will be explained everytime the event starts.
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 14/08 23:31 by H47cH​

Event
Hi!
On sunday the 11/08/2013 GM _Joker_ will start a special Hide'n'Seek Event. This time you have the chance to recieve lvl 1 +200 Weapons of any kind. This Event will start at 19:00 CET.
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 07/08 21:58 by H47cH​

Maintenance today!
Hi!
Today at 13:45 CET the server will be down for maintenance in order to fix the constant disconnects.
The server will be down for at least 30 minutes.

Update: Maintenance done!
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 05/08 13:45 by H47cH​

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Maintenance Over
Hi!
The weekly maintenance is over now! Please download our new Patch v200 useing the Launcher.exe!
Things changed in this patch:

Fixes:
- Fixed d12 ch necklace level requirement
- Fixed some uniques not giveing uPoints
- Increased 13D stone droprate
- Removed 12D stone drops from lvl 121+ mobs
- Fixed some links on the website
- Fixed union creating

Adds:
- Added Khulood spawn for lvl 130 cap
- Added new mobs to spawn in new areas
- Added new Quest NPCs
greetz
H47cH
Posted at 17/08 16:35 by H47cH​

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Bad server.
You can do anythink you want on the server. Pk, Scamm players, and more.
GM`s are corruptible. some dollars to them and you get all you want.
Nice action to see the best weapon, you will use +249 weapon? No problem. I payed 8 dollars and get one....... :)
have fun there

Back