Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SUN] Soul of the Ultimate Nation Private Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so why the video with witch blade point to nexon sun online ppl gonna see that video and think that class are avaible to play cuz the site have no forum =z

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're right Serques.
I decided to check up on this server again after I saw video, thinking the class would be available to play... Couldn't be more wrong.

Kirihara

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
its there a problem with the server? everytime i try to login with a character, the game gets stuck and i have to exit the game. its weird cause i was playing before without any trouble. this happens since friday 2 january. please response.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone even monitor this game or the server? It seems as if sometimes the server is up, but mostly it's down. And no one even responds to posts or questions on the website itself. We are urged to vote for the site, but I am not getting the rewards for voting. I was SO glad to find a private server for this game, but it seems i may need to find a different one. I hope that someone at least posts somethign current on the website about the staus of the game and server instead of latest post which is from June?! Also, please update the server status to reflect the true server status which is down. It a;ways says it is up even when it is not.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how do you do the quest "the greatest steed in the world" i found all the goats but i can't right click them, left click or anything of the sort

why doesn't voting work seriously and there really should be a forum also why does no one speak english in the server, I have yet to meet 1 eng speaking player >.<

Also is there any eng guild cuz i really need a guild

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do you do the quest "the greatest steed in the world" i found all the goats but i can't right click them, left click or anything of the sort

why doesn't voting work seriously and there really should be a forum also why does no one speak english in the server, I have yet to meet 1 eng speaking player >.<

Also is there any eng guild cuz i really need a guild
how vote works:
1 - A amount of Wcoins are put in "wallet"
2 - Voting and "friend invite" takes some amount of Wcoins from it
3 - Voting every day increases amount of wcoins recieved ("inviting moar ppl" do same thing)
4 - When Wcoin wallet runs out, you don't get vote credits if you vote, but it seems to increase ur vote amount
5 - When Wcoin wallet is recharged, u get alot of creds for voting again, i saw the Friend Invites ranking and theres ppl getting 25.000 wcoins using fake accounts, also some dudes are getting 1,000 wcoins. (farmers)

6 - Yep, that's the voting system...

GM's activity is deader than the old server.

also why the Old Server did got "excluded"? i'm not into getting the torrent for the old client, but come on, it was dead, but main server is a zombie, just a few players, mostly asian speaking their mother lang, and the few low level chars are their Alt accounts (wich use for point farm) and their other characters (at level 100 they get elite 2 stuff from "vault")

don't get it... the servers had "more players back then" and i saw GM online ONCE (was level 100, around 6 months ago)

*whistle**i would love to see if admin release (or sell) files for the old server...**whistle*

https://secure.nexon.to/sun/Register/ < No FriendInvite links btw...

but if u want to know diff, here me link for friend invite

https://secure.nexon.to/sun/Register/?2620454

or u can use pimpa sing link

Last edited:
Back