Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Trickster Online] PandaTO | High Rate Exp & Drop | Pre-Revo | Custom Bosses & Unique

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Trickster Online] PandaTO | High Rate Exp & Drop | Pre-Revo | Custom Bosses & Unique

Welcome to PandaTO!

Trickster Online Pre-Revo

paffedd - [Trickster Online] PandaTO | High Rate Exp & Drop | Pre-Revo | Custom Bosses & Unique - RaGEZONE Forums

Website
Forum
Discord

Server Information

Rates:
8x EXP & TM
8x Quest EXP
4x Item DROP Rate
10x Unique DROP Rate

Server Features

Custom Content

Boss Waves: Bosses roam in Fields and are rotated every 2 weeks

Boss Uniques are Fuseable and Temperable

Sentinels: Custom High Level Bosses with Custom Uniques

Revamped System Mail Level Up Rewards

EXP Bonus for Parties have been increased

Free Driller Pet

Timed Items are Permanent

Permanent Merchant Lorena for Elemental Crystal Exchange

New General, Daily and Key Quest Rewards (Equipment, Secret Cards, Bonus Eggs, etc.)

Selected Myshop Equipment available through Rosemary and Miranda Watty

Gacha Equips can be obtained through the Egg Shop

MyShop Magic Compound Stones are Drillable in certain Maps

Revamped Recycle Shop with GM Eni

A few MyShop free items through our website.

Custom Content in Progress

Revamped Chaos Tower (Season 1 Version)

Description

We have been up for about 5 months now and we are slowly progressing.
Right now we have a few MyShop items available ingame and on the website obtainable through ingame currency.
Every week we have a range of 2-6 events, both PVE and PVP. We are not introducing a new mechanic, called Reborn where the players will be able to reset their level, keep everything and get a small bonus.
All the MyShop items are permanent so you don't have to worry about recharges and most of our uniques are temperable and able to fuse with vanity items!
There's much more to come, we mainly focus mid-end game content and PVE but there's always more space for improvement.

paffedd - [Trickster Online] PandaTO | High Rate Exp & Drop | Pre-Revo | Custom Bosses & Unique - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Trickster Online] PandaTO | High Rate Exp & Drop | Pre-Revo | Custom Bosses & Un

Holy poop i haven't played this since i was 11 years old..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Trickster Online] PandaTO | High Rate Exp & Drop | Pre-Revo | Custom Bosses & Un

Bump.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I can't get past the login screen. Once I press the login button the game stops for a bit then gets back to working again but just stays at the login screen.

Edit: Nevermind. I found the fix while I was browsing through your forums.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I can't get past the login screen. Once I press the login button the game stops for a bit then gets back to working again but just stays at the login screen.

Edit: Nevermind. I found the fix while I was browsing through your forums.

I am glad you did! Our forum and Discord are the best place to help with these problems! <-- Leaving this for future reference.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bump.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

My windows detect launcher as a malware any way I can fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just check our Forums or Discord server. We will be able to help in a more detailed way!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bump. Check our new updates! New uniques and more.

Back