Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Vindictus] Vindictusus Exp x10 - Ap x10 - Gold x10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Deluxevinct - [Vindictus] Vindictusus Exp x10 - Ap x10 - Gold x10 - RaGEZONE Forums

COME AND JOIN PLAY VINDICTUS US ONLINE PRIVATE SERVER “FREE TO PLAY”!

Status Server : Online

-|Server Rate|-
• Version : Premier
• Max Level : 90
• Start from level 61
• Experience rate combat : x10
• Experience rate monster : x10
• Experience rate story : x10
• Ap rate combat : x10
• Ap rate story : x10
• Gold rate combat : x20
• Gold rate story : x20

Deluxevinct - [Vindictus] Vindictusus Exp x10 - Ap x10 - Gold x10 - RaGEZONE Forums

-|New Update Features|-
- Season 1 Raids max daily play count increased to 20
- Free hairs, inners, and body cosmetics at avatar shop
- Additional 4 evil cores now received upon battle completion
- Orange drop rates greatly increased in Season 3 battles/raids
- Treasure Chest Rare drop rates in season 2 dungeons increased
- Pet summon time limit extended from 120 minutes to 500 minutes
- Seal of Bravery Daily Limit increased to 100
- Removed Forbidden Word filter
- Restrictions on certain raids and dungeons removed
- Repair costs reduced by 75%
- Exp needed to level up Dark Knight/Paladin reduced to 200
- Fixed bug: On enhancements, items are no longer returned upon failure
- For Kirstie's Shop: 7 day Weapon/Armor now buyable with gold
- Added to Outfitter Shop: Keaghan/Iset and other outfitter sets

• Added to Shop near Battle Board (Colhen & Rocheste):
- Goddess Grace 50k gold each.
- Exquisite Enchant Rune 30 milion each.
- Enchancement Elixir in npc 250k each.
- Merc Pot 10k gold each.
- Premium Enhancement Rune 5m gold.
- Special Enhancement Rune 7m gold.
- Epic Enchancement stone 100k gold.
- Empowered Enchancement Stone 300k gold.
- Paradise Enchancement Stone 1m gold.
- Element Stone 200k gold.

• Added to Ferghus' Shop:
- +15 Enhancement Coupon 700.000.000 gold
- +13 Enhancement Coupon 500.000.000 gold
- Quality Booster Coupon (+1 Star) 10.000.000 gold
- Ruby Belt 5.500.000 Gold
- Emerald Belt 5.500.000 Gold
- Amethyst Belt 8.000.000 Gold
- Peridot Belt 8.000.000 Gold
- Ocean Depths Monster 5.500.000 Gold
- Crescent Moon Announcement 5.500.000 Gold
- Moonlight Sapphire Brooch 1.500.000 Gold
- Pirate Earrings 1.500.000 Gold
- Black Pearl Earrings 1.500.000 Gold
- Gold Bracelet 10.000.000 Gold
- Kitty Brooch 2.500.000 Gold
- White Kitty Brooch 5.000.000 Gold
- Blue Kitty Brooch 5.000.000 Gold
- Kitty Necklace 2.500.000 Gold
- Blue Kitty Necklace 5.000.000 Gold
- White Kitty Necklace 5.000.000 Gold

• Added to Clodagh's Shop:
- Storage Chest Expansion Permanent 7,000,000 Gold (max 3 purchaseable)
- Shared Storage Expansion x1 Permanent 5,000,000 Gold (max 1 purchaseable)
- Pet Gremlin - 2,500,000 Gold
- Pet Food - 5,000 Gold
- Clodagh's Dye Ampoule 250,000 gold
- Clodagh's Avatar Dye Ampoule 500,000 gold
- Premium Armor Fusion Rune 250,000 gold
- Premium Weapon Fusion Rune 500,000 gold
- Premium Bath Soap 300,000 gold
- 7 Day Cadet Badge 250,000 gold

-|Features|-
· Npc custom materials
· NEW Custome
· Full 11 Roles, Females Swordsman
- Arisha (Spellsword)

- Delia (Bastard Sword)

- Evie ( Staff/Battle Scythe)
- Fiona (Sword/Long Hammer)
- Hurk (Greatsword)
- Kai (Bow/Cross Gun)
- Karok (Pilar/Cestus)
- Lann (Twin Swords/Twin Spears)
- Lynn (Glaive)
- Sylas (Phantom Dager)
- Vella (Twin Swords/Twin Chainblades)
· Free “GIFT BOX Level 1 – 60” and get a weapons +5 and armors +5 for limited time 7 days ! ( Good for quest and survive early game )

· GOLD, AP & EXPERIENCE you get is exactly from the rate indicate !

· Do not have to follow the path of the story or quest in order to survive early in the game. ( But you still need to play the story to open a few content in the game)

· It still takes a time for level up, so you will enjoy leveling in this game !

· You can get almost everything weapon, armor & item in this game without cash !

· Enhance: +1~+10 success ratio 100% +11~+15 never destroy or rank reset on fail
· Remove Fatigue System !
· Fixed some bugs !
· Fixed some isues !
· Fix character create bug !
· Add some new item !
· Many event !

BY KILLING BOSSES YOU CAN GET VARIOUS DROP AND MANY MORE !!!
Vindictus Private Server

Link Discord Channel :
https://discord.gg/nxw4kXK

Link Register :
Vindictus Private Server

Link Download Game :
Vindictus Private Server

Link Our Forum :
Activity Stream - Forums Of Vindictusus

Link Our Facebook Page :
https://www.facebook.com/VindictususPS

-Reserved-· Remove IP Block !

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: [Vindictus Online Private Server ] Exp x10 - Ap x10 - Gold x10

Hello. Please don't forget to include screenshots that show in-game activity and an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!"​ as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :^)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it XE or Premier?
What version is it?
Does kai bow-mode actually work?
And what's the enhance rate, when do your items break?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. Please don't forget to include screenshots that show in-game activity and an Admin character saying "Hello RageZone!"​ as stated in the section rules. You have 24 hours to add them. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of your thread. Thank you. :^)
Thank you for reminding us. We have completed the rule if it is still less than the required rules, we will update this thread again.

Is it XE or Premier?
What version is it?
Does kai bow-mode actually work?
And what's the enhance rate, when do your items break?
Hello HawK5007,

This version of this game is premier.
Kai bow-mode is work, i already try this bow-mode.

Items break when you up to +5, enchance rate is normal like official but we still going to improve this rate.

This seems sketchy to me. The forum has those fixed rank people, after 10+ hrs of release, still the same people, and front page rank says lvl 100 but the rank page says lvl60. And the forum has a post about sharing pvp, and everyone knows this game is not about PVP. and I downloaded the game and launched the patcher(somehow it is the launcher), and my anti-virus blocked it. Normally I don't trust the falsely alarm. But this one seems sketchy.
But I might be wrong. will edit it if i am wrong.
Hello qlingling,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are still maintaning and updating the information on the forum and website. If you feel sketchy about the information, we will keep update and maintenance it. If your antivirus blocked some of our game files, don't worry it's not virus and you can trust that our game file is safe. :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No viruses at all, they have a nice designed launcher which won't interference your mods too. Simple and nice keep it that ways. Just hope to see more players join. If I were the owner I should make some free avatar sets and outfitters, these are the best to attract more players. It seems like those still need NX cash.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nvm, after deleted those modified line in the HOST file, it works.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No viruses at all, they have a nice designed launcher which won't interference your mods too. Simple and nice keep it that ways. Just hope to see more players join. If I were the owner I should make some free avatar sets and outfitters, these are the best to attract more players. It seems like those still need NX cash.
Hello john007,

Thank you for your reply.
About nx cash we still find a best way to gain it, hope in the future we will try make it free.

Nvm, after deleted those modified line in the HOST file, it works.

Hello qlingqling,

No the server is online.
Our patcher is not change the host file. Maybe your other file software or program change it and you can give to us your screenshot if have problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what version of the game is this? Eochaid? Abomination?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Item drop rate is like in official ... made all dungs from 1 to 40+ lv and drop rate is the same

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello AzumaR2,

Did you mean drop rate should be x10 too?

Yeah, in my opinion exp and gold is worthless than drop rate. Drop rate like in official is like pain in a$$ to be honest. It could be nice to get better drop rate also cuz mats in this game are so hard to get.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, in my opinion exp and gold is worthless than drop rate. Drop rate like in official is like pain in a$$ to be honest. It could be nice to get better drop rate also cuz mats in this game are so hard to get.
Hello AzumaR2,

Oke thanks for your suggestion, we will list this suggestion to our future program.
Dont forget to visit our forum to give your more suggestion to improve our game.

No I mean what version as in 1.65, 1.69, 1.7? What is the latest raid? Yohaad ? Abomination? Lugh?

Hello Bealice,

There all exist in this game, but if you can't find it you can tell us.
Dont forget to visit our forum to give your more suggestion, bug or reports to improve our game.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guys please report any bugs in their forum. I hope it does not have as many bugs as client 1.69.. since this client is based on TW client which is the most suitable with the server files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys please report any bugs in their forum. I hope it does not have as many bugs as client 1.69.. since this client is based on TW client which is the most suitable with the server files.
Thanks for help us :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really want to play this server, and I mean I really do but what's up with this?

Over 50% of AVs detected this as malware, it's no joke.I can understand the "generic" results, but wisdomeyes, vmprotect and the trojan flags don't give me confidence to say your patchers are virus-free.

Could I suggest changing the patcher to be more antivirus-friendly? I believe this server will grow alot more when players can use this client knowing there's no potential for viruses :):
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...cd82e76687c7d58d2dd7fbea/analysis/1498015240/
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...66dc4d5f9bd6819aef599f34/analysis/1498015250/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/filescanjob/3fpjihfteg
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/filescanjob/2pgmtwn7rk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really want to play this server, and I mean I really do but what's up with this?

Over 50% of AVs detected this as malware, it's no joke.I can understand the "generic" results, but wisdomeyes, vmprotect and the trojan flags don't give me confidence to say your patchers are virus-free.

Could I suggest changing the patcher to be more antivirus-friendly? I believe this server will grow alot more when players can use this client knowing there's no potential for viruses :):
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...cd82e76687c7d58d2dd7fbea/analysis/1498015240/
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...66dc4d5f9bd6819aef599f34/analysis/1498015250/
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/filescanjob/3fpjihfteg
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/filescanjob/2pgmtwn7rk

Well for the prove here the answer and you can try this method too for checking the file :)
"our program has no microsoft certificate, most of anti-virus software default define this kind of program with virus. The most easy way to test virus of this game: turn off anti-virus software and install this game, then uninstall the game, turn on anti-virus software to detect virus, if this game has virus, then software can detect virus even uninstall this game."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well for the prove here the answer and you can try this method too for checking the file :)
"our program has no microsoft certificate, most of anti-virus software default define this kind of program with virus. The most easy way to test virus of this game: turn off anti-virus software and install this game, then uninstall the game, turn on anti-virus software to detect virus, if this game has virus, then software can detect virus even uninstall this game."

That sounds like gambling or taking a chance with the program. But it does clear up one thing, if I run the program, it can have the potential to download viruses through the patcher. Or the patcher itself could have a sleeper virus/advanced virus embedded.
Anyway, when I have more time, I will download this to check and report back.

Sorry for the mistrust :(:, I'm only concerned because other vindy private servers have almost no virus warnings on virustotal and jotti.

Back