Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Vindictus] Vindictusus Exp x10 - Ap x10 - Gold x10

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
SO you have raid limits, and whats the highest map you can run at the moment, and no free outfits but you have delia that one + and to many - i think i will wait to download i read some pretty nasty remarks in your forums but i am looking for another server but will make sure its good before i proceed.

This way you can play on official. After last patch that changed everything I've made 90lv in just 19 hours + you get +10 set ready to raid xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Agreed with you on this one Azumar2. Due to not much free fashions which isn't popular as Vindictus world was. I still don't see more than 50+ players during daytime log in and night.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Could you share the method of launching your launcher.exe or provide the source code, thank you very much in advance

Well if the patcher refuses to work, you can go straight to the launcher login by opening a command prompt and executing
launcher.exe 3Q9ETU3K57JEQRVH

You will need to use the launcher though since a token is generated after the account info is validated

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hahaha I don't know what this GMs is been doing they broken the bikini shops and hair that was supposed to working. They don't even know how to fixed it and leave it there for many months. It is the like guys who paid someone to make the files working with Delia then give it back to them to manage. But they totally have no experienced.

Back