Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Vindictus] Vindictusus Exp x10 - Ap x10 - Gold x10

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This server screams danger from every direction.
1. Obviously the admins have no clue about the game. It is obvious they never even played Vindi for longer than 5 minutes.
a) They don't know what a game version is. Every Vindi player knows the 1.65, 1.69, 1.7+ and so on versions and what they mean.
b) They only raised exp\gold\ap rates which are completely useless in Vindi. Every vindi player knows that vindi's problem is the RNG (drop rates, enhance\enchant rates) and items locked behind pay walls (runes, cosmetics). Neither of those issues were addressed which leads me to believe the admins never even played Vindi, not even for 5 minutes.
2) We all know that Vindi pservers can be hosted without any unnecessary patchers. So the fact they have a patcher that is filled with viruses, when a patcher is not even needed for a game like Vindi in the first place, is highly suspicious.
3) Their website with those fake ranks doesn't add to their creditability.

Anyway, even if all the virus alerts are false alarm this server is still not worth it just because the admins don't even know what game they're hosting. It's like they took the files, installed them on some server, raised the generic rates like in every MMO private server under the sun (exp\gold and other farm rates...) and called it a day. Vindi is NOT a generic MMO game. Raising basic rates might work for MU\Dekaron\FlyFF\Aion\and such... private servers, not for Vindictus.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That sounds like gambling or taking a chance with the program. But it does clear up one thing, if I run the program, it can have the potential to download viruses through the patcher. Or the patcher itself could have a sleeper virus/advanced virus embedded.
Anyway, when I have more time, I will download this to check and report back.

Sorry for the mistrust :(:, I'm only concerned because other vindy private servers have almost no virus warnings on virustotal and jotti.
Most patchers, or any program that downloads files, will get a false positive. There are ways to fix it and it should honestly be looked into if possible, but I highly doubt it would have a virus.

If you do think they have a virus in it run it in a sandbox or try a VM and monitor it first.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server screams danger from every direction.
1. Obviously the admins have no clue about the game. It is obvious they never even played Vindi for longer than 5 minutes.
a) They don't know what a game version is. Every Vindi player knows the 1.65, 1.69, 1.7+ and so on versions and what they mean.
b) They only raised exp\gold\ap rates which are completely useless in Vindi. Every vindi player knows that vindi's problem is the RNG (drop rates, enhance\enchant rates) and items locked behind pay walls (runes, cosmetics). Neither of those issues were addressed which leads me to believe the admins never even played Vindi, not even for 5 minutes.
2) We all know that Vindi pservers can be hosted without any unnecessary patchers. So the fact they have a patcher that is filled with viruses, when a patcher is not even needed for a game like Vindi in the first place, is highly suspicious.
3) Their website with those fake ranks doesn't add to their creditability.

Anyway, even if all the virus alerts are false alarm this server is still not worth it just because the admins don't even know what game they're hosting. It's like they took the files, installed them on some server, raised the generic rates like in every MMO private server under the sun (exp\gold and other farm rates...) and called it a day. Vindi is NOT a generic MMO game. Raising basic rates might work for MU\Dekaron\FlyFF\Aion\and such... private servers, not for Vindictus.

Vindictus US uses the Taiwan Client for the game dated 02/02/2016 that is the version number that Taiwan uses only EU used the "1.65/57/69/70" etc patch versions

if they updated it since last week it only has up to an including Braha available

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Most patchers, or any program that downloads files, will get a false positive. There are ways to fix it and it should honestly be looked into if possible, but I highly doubt it would have a virus.

If you do think they have a virus in it run it in a sandbox or try a VM and monitor it first.

The game can't run on VM, it gives a error message saying something like "this game cannot run on a virtual machine"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Server's website seems to be down or they didn't get enough players so they shut it down?

There's a server maintenance atm. According to one of the GM's there have been a lot of DDOS attacks recently

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
There's a server maintenance atm. According to one of the GM's there have been a lot of DDOS attacks recently

Yeah, it seems like it. Good thing they have it up again. Anyway, I'm not playing on this server anymore due to lack of fashion. Vindictus is always about fashions because it make every single players look unique instead of clones everywhere.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thanks for helping us sir delteros :)

yes our server get problem a week ago but i think a few problem already fix. For the feature not exist in our server game we will try to add it in the next update :)

SERVER ALREADY UP :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, I ended up downloading this and currently playing now. I hope all will be well, for the server and my pc lol.

Reaction score
how do you fix this?
Deluxevinct - [Vindictus] Vindictusus Exp x10 - Ap x10 - Gold x10 - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Did you try to run it as Administrator?

don't know if u see my previous reply but I repeat.
I run it on an administrator user
I run the patcher as Admin
I set the Launcher.exe as Admin
I turned off my firewall when I try running it
I turned off my antivirus

a reply would be appreciated, thank you in advance

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
don't know if u see my previous reply but I repeat.
I run it on an administrator user
I run the patcher as Admin
I set the Launcher.exe as Admin
I turned off my firewall when I try running it
I turned off my antivirus

a reply would be appreciated, thank you in advance

Were you in the discord, at least 2 other people had the same problem so GM Rendy reuploaded a copy of the launcher and patcher:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/324729005800685570/332780283109834752/launcher.exe
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/324729005800685570/332780331415371776/Patcher.exe

Reaction score
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Apparently some people are still having issues even when replacing the files but one of the GMs said there is a fix incoming

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Apparently some people are still having issues even when replacing the files but one of the GMs said there is a fix incoming

yeah we are still try to fix that problem and also we will update the server with new features.

Reaction score
I gotta say though, so far this is one of the best servers I played.
Pro:
-Not a blake/xanax/otheraliases server
-Actually working delia
-Actually working bow kai
-It's a premier server
-You start at lvl 61 and 10k AP
-Enchancement is 100% successful until +10 and doesn't break or derank after that
-No fatigue
-You get nx for reporting bugs
Cons:
-Weird/shady website/launcher that don't work for everyone
-Even though you start at 61, you still have to unlock battles one by one
-Only 2 raids (soon to be 4?) per day
-If you finish a battle too soon you have to wait 1-2mins
Meh:
-No nx items for free, you have to donate to get that sweet eye-candy
-No free inf vip revives

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I gotta say though, so far this is one of the best servers I played.
Pro:
-Actually working delia
-Actually working bow kai
-It's a premier server
-You start at lvl 61 and 10k AP
-Enchancement is 100% successful until +10 and doesn't break or derank after that
-No fatigue
-You get nx for reporting bugs
Cons:
-Weird/shady website/launcher that don't work for everyone
-Even though you start at 61, you still have to unlock battles one by one
-Only 2 raids (soon to be 4?) per day
-If you finish a battle too soon you have to wait 1-2mins
Meh:
-No nx items for free, you have to donate to get that sweet eye-candy
-No free inf vip revives

Thank you for sharing your opinion,

For other feature we are still working right now to add a new content and fix all error and bugs. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
SO you have raid limits, and whats the highest map you can run at the moment, and no free outfits but you have delia that one + and to many - i think i will wait to download i read some pretty nasty remarks in your forums but i am looking for another server but will make sure its good before i proceed.

Back