Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Rank

[War Of Immortals] Aria Gaming

ARIA GAMING NETWORK

Hello, Aria Gaming is going into Open Beta for their War Of Immortals Server!

Every account can gain 20k Free Zen at this time just for playing and testing. We will be giving out prizes at the end of our Beta for players. And of course if you have played or Forsake World server you know we will be working on custom content for our players as well. For any one looking for a new MMO this is the one for you to try out!

Site And Rates

AriaGaming
    http://woi.ariagaming.com/index.php
    AriaGaming Forum

100x MONSTER XP
    100x DROPS

MAIN FEATURES

Soul Gear – Specifically tailored to each class, these powerful sets of animated gear will grow and change in appearance as players progress through the game.

Housing – Set up housing for members, plan upcoming raids, trade crafting materials and pick up new recruits to expand your guild.

Territory Wars – Fight against others for territories and resources as you take your guild to new heights and notoriety.

Pets – Further customize your pets through the new Pet Soul system, as well as capture virtually any monster in the game.

Interactive Environment – Destructible environments.

CLASSES

Berzerker – With a strong emphasis on melee damage and mobility they make the perfect soldier. While they have an affinity for melee weapons and medium grade armor they are however lacking in magical defense. By utilizing their ability to snare and close distance the Berzerker is a natural born destroyer.

Champion – As the tank, they specialize in abilities to control the battlefield by taunting their foes and strengthening their defenses. Champions are invaluable in any party as they will always be the first to engage the enemy and the last one to leave.

Duelist – Trained in both the sword and the inner workings of dark magic, the duelist is capable of dealing a high amount of damage while debuffing the enemy. By making use of the Demonic forces, the duelist is highly versatile and difficult to isolate and kill.

Enchantress - Her main role is to keep allies buffed and monsters debuffed. While she does not output a great deal of damage she does however buff her allies offensive and defensive capabilities making her a sought after party member.

Heretic – They deal a respectable amount of damage while still keeping themselves and their party members healed.

Magus – From a distance, their offensive abilities are simply unmatched. They are the masters of crowd control and snaring, controlling the battlefield as they see fit.

Ranger - The Ranger is extremely proficient at dealing massive amounts of damage from long range. With AOE traps and skills to aid them in combat, the ranger plays a vital role as the tactician and strategist.

Slayer – Through their knowledge and fighting style, they carry both a balanced physical and magical offense. Though their defenses can be somewhat lacking, their offensive capability is almost unparalleled.

Last edited by Emopuda; 15-08-12 at 02:34 AM.

Rank
    Alpha Male

Re: [War Of Immortals] Aria Gaming

Seems legit, I might give it a try. ^^

Ultimate Member

Rank

after beta there will be a wipe?

Rank

Yes. This is to find the bugs also listen to any ideas that the players have as well. This is why we will be rewarding players who help us to test every thing. We are also on the most recent update for WOI.

Rank
    True Member

I love the look of your website/forum. Seems you've roped me into trying it out.

Tch. :\

Ultimate Member

Rank

some one got idea wtf is this
    Last edited by TheMaxWar; 15-08-12 at 11:55 AM.

Rank

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaxWar View Post
    some one got idea wtf is this
    question, can you read? : -) "Please select two of the same characters." ... first and last are the same : -)

Rank

Just let it run out of time, will not put you in jail. We disabled that. Will see if we can better disable the system.

Rank
    Alpha Male

Something wrong with the website or is it just me? O.O

Rank

Quote Originally Posted by Thunda View Post
    Something wrong with the website or is it just me? O.O
    I'm also unable to access it currently.

Rank

Congrats guys, it's going to be exciting to see what you guys do with it! :D
    AKA ShijieGames | ImmortalRed

Ultimate Member

Rank

nothing at moment its pretty basic unlike shijie one i hope they sling in some custom stuff asap.
    NWGeneration ign : Kimoko

Rank

honestly i dont like it shijie it's way beter and i dont like idea arie and shijie teaming up cause arias will have pay to win if not in dontaions ffor zen thn in some special items tht are hard to get . ..

Ultimate Member

Rank

I vouch for Aria and I wish you the best!

If you need any help with WOI Files, I'm willing to help. (Doubt you'll need help, but still :] )

Menoz

To Legit? I think so! Killerwoody's Avatar

Rank
    True Member

Booo the server is offline! Wasn't going to play it but need something to hold me over till Guild Wars 2!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast