• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[War of the Immortals] WOI DESTRUCTION (Formerly WOI Loki)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HappyTreeGaming - [War of the Immortals] WOI DESTRUCTION (Formerly WOI Loki) - RaGEZONE Forums

:thumbup:NEW LEGENDARY CRUSADE PATCH:thumbup:

-EXP/LOOT 100x

-Experienced Staff

-Friendly & Growing Community

-Vote for Zen (4000 Zen every 12hrs)

-Custom Mall/Salary/Credit/Bonus Shop

HappyTreeGaming - [War of the Immortals] WOI DESTRUCTION (Formerly WOI Loki) - RaGEZONE Forums

HOMEPAGE

REGISTRATION

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I see this server very very voted can someone who play give more info??

Player base? Easy to make money?Easy zen??

i want to be a doctor
Reaction score
i need help pls. Im very new to this game but i have played boi. I need ID to help me start the game please. Anyone nice enough?

Back