Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Warface] ArxGaming Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very annoying to register to play game.
When i try to register to play, it tells me to activate through email, but it has hasn't come for a long time so i can't play.
Also when i try to sign up for the forum, that annoying captcha that makes you do that picture puzzle never seems to work even though i did it perfectly 10 times and it still says it's wrong. I think they are just trying to piss people off with that captcha. :mad:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very annoying to register to play game.
When i try to register to play, it tells me to activate through email, but it has hasn't come for a long time so i can't play.
Also when i try to sign up for the forum, that annoying captcha that makes you do that picture puzzle never seems to work even though i did it perfectly 10 times and it still says it's wrong. I think they are just trying to piss people off with that captcha. :mad:

About forum we know.
And email can come to spam. If still dont come, try other email service.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know im not stupid i register 4 gmails 3 hotmails and never send me nothing .... and forums nobody help me mods and supports ... nothing...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good luck man. Idk why people get mad when then dont recieve mail =) Just be patient. Its game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have question after OBT all progress reset or no?
Good luck with the server

Back