Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[zRohan] Reborn! New Private Server!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Introducing a New Rohan Private Server a Complete Remaster of a the Predecessor XOR ROHAN! But With better Rates!. So No more Hero Skills no more Op Dekans back to the roots of ROHAN Online made by The new active [Dev's] [Staff Member's] and Even You Guys The Players!. Our Goal is to make This Server #1 And Fun For All Regions of the world!. So Come Join Now zrohan.net

[Server Features]

Magic Shop Made ready This Tuesday!!

- Ingame instant Job Change NPC!!!

- Awsome Starting Items!

- Coli is fixed for 100+ Players

- Glacial Armor and Weapons Sets

- Fix Empower and Ward Glitch

- Full Level 120 Cap

- Fully Working Item Mall With Really Cheap Prices

- Active Player base With Over 200+ Players

- We Host Alot of Events so no more HalfAss Gms not being online!

- New Upcoming Server Content To Be Announced Shortly!

And our Most Famous Event Yet! -

Kill Them GM's!
Don't like Our GMs? Take Revenge on them every
Wednesdays
1PM CET/8PM EDT

[Rates]
25x EXP
20x Crones
Forging/Refining 80%

Still Thinking about playing with us? then the Lower You will be when the the Awesome Events Start kicking off http://zrohan.net

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: zRohan Reborn! New Private Server!

zRohan had a relatively rude staff.. Is this the same staff? If so, I'd stay away. :X

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

zRohan had a relatively rude staff.. Is this the same staff? If so, I'd stay away. :X
No, none of our staff is from the original zRohan server.
We are just using there files as a base.
We have already fixed a lot in the files and are adding on to them.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Good luck with the server.
Mod: Thanks for moving the thread here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember back when I worked as a GM for zRohan. Fun times till the admins started limiting GM rights and all. Made working rather boring at most which I think contributed to me leaving staff (I was working as a GM for official S4 League at the time as well). Well....I might stop by and see how things are going to see if things changed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just out of curiousity how many players actually speak english cause last time I played zrohan I could only understand about 5 or 6 people I talked to

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There were quite a few people that spoke English at the time when I was on staff. I don't know about right now but I'll have to try it to find out.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mikuru this zRohan is a completely different server run by different people. It has no connection to the original server that we were part of.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah, I see. Still, I'm feeling rather nostalgic right now so I'll see how things are for old time sake. lol

Back