Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Which Antivirus software is really the best?

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Reaction score
I use Kapersky's TDSSKILLER for rootkit scan....best free one I've ever seen.

Put Community First
Reaction score
Ah nice, I didn't know Kaspersky had a free rootkit scanner. I might give it a go and see how it performs, though GMER is pretty good already.

Put Community First
Reaction score
How about Eset's NOD32? Haha, I always liked that back in the day, really good detection, but like others have mentioned in this post some of it can be a bit overkill these days.

Reaction score
How about Eset's NOD32? Haha, I always liked that back in the day, really good detection, but like others have mentioned in this post some of it can be a bit overkill these days.

I did use nod32 a lot myself. But that was back when I thought the extra features were needed. Everyone has to learn at some point. :)

Windows defender with Adblock and noscript does more than any antivirus software will be able to do for you. And it's all free. Including malware bytes for slightly more advanced scanning.

Back