Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Apple iPhone 6, Specs, Price, Release Date

Reaction score
These are just rumours, but at least there is something you can be excited about until it's actually released.

Specifications:
  • 4.7 inch and 5.5-inch versions
  • Sapphire glass display
  • 2GHZ+ processing power
  • 1GB ram
  • Improved camera optical stabilization but not the 8 megapixels

According to some there are going to be smaller bezels and expanded use of the display, so the iPhone itself won't be much larger. The device, suggested by latest Apple patent acquizitions, may be much thiner than it's predecessors.

The rumoured resolution is : 1704x960.

The device will run iOS 8, and it's expected to be launched on 9 September, and on sale on 19-th September.

So what do you think about the new iPhone?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The CPU will only be dual core. Just in case anyone is wondering. The RAM amount is a bit disappointing if you ask me. 1GB RAM is not going to cut it these days. should have a 1080p screen by now... I would rather get the Note 4 when it comes out.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The CPU will only be dual core. Just in case anyone is wondering. The RAM amount is a bit disappointing if you ask me. 1GB RAM is not going to cut it these days. should have a 1080p screen by now... I would rather get the Note 4 when it comes out.

If Apple sold a quad-core, a six-core or even a hexa-core processor in their devices they'd slap another few hundred or a few grand in some cases on top of the current price. It's ridiculous.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The specifications are better then that of my computer.. *sighs*

These specs actually don't seem too bad, I mean, I use an iPhone 4 so anything from a 5 and up is great :p: I do need to upgrade mine but I reckon the price won't be right.. I think once the 6 is out I'll look for a cheap 32gb HDD 5s :): There price hopefully should drop.

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The RAM isn't verified...it's an assumption based on the fact that previous IPhones stayed with 1 gb.

Reaction score
RAM isnt what an iPhone is lacked of. It doesnt need high end specs when they actually managed to optimize their software to a level that it is sufficient. iPhone, they all had the same identical problem thats been living for years now, the battery life. How often will it need to be recharged before it runs out of juice in a day?

With the improved handset, Im very concerned of its battery life because as you can see already, the iPhone 6 is very thin and a bigger handset may packs a bigger battery, but please consider its pixels counts and screen size. Fingercrossed, will wait and see.

Reaction score
These are just rumours, but at least there is something you can't give a poop about until it's actually released.
Sounds about right.

Seriously, why do people still care? Apple is trying to pretend to still be cool and hip by doing the same poop others have been doing for 5 years.
You ask yourself now "didn't Apple always do that?" answer is yes. But difference is that Hipsters Jobs is long gone. Apple needs to create something new instead of try harding with larger screens and big ugly fat watches, whereas companies like Pebble have the and .
Point is that Apple is behind and they don't seem to catch up, or have a proper salesman.

Back