Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Basic Requirements/Config for a mmorpg dedicated Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the basic requirements or config for a mmorpg, Which can handle @least 100 players in it.

Am sorry if am posting this in a wrong section i dint get any reply when i posted in a3 development section

waiting for your reply thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would personally get a dedi with 12GB+ Ram and 1gbps internet connection, But i dont play a3 so im not to sure how your server software is like.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the OP asked for 100 player not 5000
100 player would run on 4 GB Ram dual core with 10 mbit connection, that should deal with 100 player in most MMOs

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would personally run at least 8gb of ram, only because its near to no extra charge, and most dedicated's host with 8 gigs of ram anyway :)

I agree with the 10mbit connection, that is more then enough to run a standard emulator/private server. Any larger and you'll have to increase server specs accordingly.

Back