Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Benchmark] PeaceKeeper

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We used to have this quite a while ago, and figured I should re-open a new thread on it based on the reasoning that after so many patches and browser upgrades.. it would be fun to test out all our own benchmarks with our browsers.

This benchmark tests all areas of a functioning browser, to see how well it keeps up with all the simple and complex tasks many new web-pages are featuring today. It is based on how well performing your computer is, and the type of browser you use.

The test is easy, just point your browser(s) to:

Then after you benchmark all your browsers, post them up in image form! As simple as Print Screen, then paste into Paint, or whichever program you prefer!

Sardaukar - [Benchmark] PeaceKeeper - RaGEZONE Forums

For the note: Safari Sucks ;) I downloaded Firefox and Safari specifically to benchmark, then deleted them right after.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Didn't feel like downloading a bunch of browsers so heres the two top dogs running with IE 6 that comes with XP to kinda show how crappy it really is I guess.

Edit: After reading a few reviews about upcoming Firefox 7 + 8 performance improvements. I had to bench it myself. And just like the reviews I got a solid 10% improvement over 5 + 6. Its nice to see Mozilla slowly pushing that bar to catch up with chrome. Tho they still have quite a ways to go.

Last edited:
A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ouch, its amazing how crappy IE really is - it doesn't support most of the new software/hardware revisions coming out.. and most definitely doesn't keep up on times! Thank god I permanently got rid of it, found a few nice Windows 7 tweaks to 100% rid you of IE in all its glory!

Back