Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can I build a web-hosting server from this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not making a web-host as giving people their own pages on the web maybe something like a profile pages. My real question is, if I can just make one server and connect my custom made hard drives?

These are what I plan to get for my server.
Intel BOXDH67GDB3 LGA 1155 Intel H67 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
( )

BIOSTAR COMBO6S3B AMD Sempron 130 AM3 NVIDIA MCP68S Micro ATX Motherboard/CPU Combo
( )

AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Deneb 3.2GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Quad-Core Processor HDZ955FBGMBOX

LITE-ON Black 18X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM IDE DVD-ROM Drive Model iHDP118-04 - OEM

Seagate Constellation ES ST1000NM0011 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise Hard Drive-Bare Drive

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit - OEM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What? Be more specific, Intel and AMD board why? Custom made hard drives? I just lol'd :thumbdown: Are you building a web server machine from scratch or what is your attempt here?

Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about?

Custom made Hard drive?
Intel board + an AMD board with TWO AMD CPU's?
Windows 7 for a server?

Honestly, don't even touch a PC. You're so clueless I'm actually afraid that you might kill someone with it.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
I really think you should do some research into the basics of a PC before you even consider cranking things up a notch to web-hosting. Custom made hard drives, you must be tripping balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back