Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Building my own PC

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I want to build my own gaming PC to play Minecraft and other games on but I'm just wondering could you guys recommend some parts to purchase.

Thankyou for you help

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What sort of other games and what's your budget? Because if its only minecraft, idk if it would be worth it as Minecraft has low system requirements.

Reaction score
What sort of other games and what's your budget? Because if its only minecraft, idk if it would be worth it as Minecraft has low system requirements.

Actually Minecraft is one of the most demanding games out there. Once your PC can handle it with maxed out graphics, you can probably play many other games too. Just pay attention to Pixel/Vertex shader version.

Now this has been posted serveral times for the OP, you could probably look around in this section ...

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
When building your PC you always need to set yourself a budget. Then you can go into further details as in the settings you want to play most games at and so forth.

So what is your location, budget and graphical settings you want to play at?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My budget is around £600-£700 and I would love to play Minecraft, fps, cod etc in good quality.

Also I live in the UK

Also I found this in this section: dnno if its any good for the games I would like to play though

Last edited by a moderator:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
/

This will run anything you throw at it high-ultra settings 60+fps easily. Build can even do 1440p if you are up to it with decent framerates around those settings.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That looks fantastic thankyou for the recommendations will be drfinately building this

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Actually Minecraft is one of the most demanding games out there. Once your PC can handle it with maxed out graphics, you can probably play many other games too. Just pay attention to Pixel/Vertex shader version.

Now this has been posted serveral times for the OP, you could probably look around in this section ...

No way, i can max out minecraft and get >45fps with a nvidia 210.

I would recommend at least a nvidia 630 if you are fine playing more modern games at a lower resolution - Minecraft would work fine, ideally a 650ti+ would be good. You could run games like BF3 and BF4 at full resolution, and okay graphic settings.

Back