Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Where to buy server casing

Reaction score
I search thru google i found some but doesn't satisfy me and didn't include where exactly i can purchase it so that i can start assembling my own home server, see the picture below. thats the example of what i am looking for, there are lot of designs out there of server casing can someone lead me to the site where i can buy it. thanks geees!
Ervs - Where to buy server casing - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can try at bee2host.eu . I m currently using three servers with them and their support is friendly, proffesional and efficient. As for the quality and price the ratio is 2:1 on quality's favor. You should definately check them out.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can try at bee2host.eu . I m currently using three servers with them and their support is friendly, proffesional and efficient. As for the quality and price the ratio is 2:1 on quality's favor. You should definately check them out.
He want's to purchase a server case, not a server.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Amazon?

Also, you can just grab a desktop (case) and run that as a server if you have the space.

Just because that company sponsors this forum now probably means you can get away with spamming that company's URL on threads that are completely not related to renting a server. Doesn't mean it's appreciated though, so consider not doing it.

Back