Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Buy Stuff from Amazon.com to UK

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, I've asked a few of my mates and none of em really have an accurate answer the reason why I made this thread to ask people with the right knowledge in the community.

Anyway, my main question is, is it possible to buy stuff like gaming monitor at amazon.com and ship them to the UK. I know there's amazon.co.uk but I realise that it's obviously cheaper at .com because of the USD payment. People from Holland but their stuff at amazon.com and not at .co.uk as their still in both continent of EU, also the reason why I wonder for this idea to not work. Anyone ever tried or wondered about this?

Reaction score
Well, I've asked a few of my mates and none of em really have an accurate answer the reason why I made this thread to ask people with the right knowledge in the community.

Anyway, my main question is, is it possible to buy stuff like gaming monitor at amazon.com and ship them to the UK. I know there's amazon.co.uk but I realise that it's obviously cheaper at .com because of the USD payment. People from Holland but their stuff at amazon.com and not at .co.uk as their still in both continent of EU, also the reason why I wonder for this idea to not work. Anyone ever tried or wondered about this?

Main Reason: Shipping, obviously everything on .com is shipped directly to US or is already in the US, and with the .co.uk the stuff is shipped directly to the UK or is already in the UK, if it was from amazon.com you would be required to buy from .co.uk, they wouldn't provide the product within the US site for a UK resident, tax and all that.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have thought about this but when you put the item into checkout and choose the shipping option it changes to GBP.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alright, now I know what's up. Cheers for the quick responses guys, appreciated.

Reaction score
The reason stuff looks cheaper on us sites is because each state has their own tax laws, so websites can't be accurate. It would be like if vat was different in England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Instead of showing it Inc vat it would be ex vat like on business sites.

Pretty sure if you buy from america customs will require you to pay vat, if they fins out anyway. Normally its on big purchases though so you might get lucky.

Back