Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best chat application?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!

I really hope I am posting this question to to the right section of this forum.

I am looking for a chat service to use on my algo­trading website. It needs to have option for

adding youtube videos and posting charts and also I want to be able to edit design a bit.

I came across Rumbletalk and Envolv but I am still finding more options.

Which one you recommend?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Per your own request of features you require Rumbletalk seems to be the best option for you...why not just use it? What do you mean by "but I am still finding more options."?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Because I am a very carefull man. I always do a lot of research before I start something.
Well I started researching on my own then. I made a lot of research in
finding a chatroom for my Algo-Trading website. I used envolve for a
while till they closed up, pitty. I tried IRC but I truly did not like
the look and feel and the “mess” of text in there.
I had several points which are important to me.
– First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I
narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both
mobile and pc.
2 – I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find (my site is dark).
3 – I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.
4 – Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload files (technical analysis).
I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Cbox.
I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar. image2 - Best chat application? - RaGEZONE Forums image2 - Best chat application? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I just wanted you know if anyone need a hand starting with this just send me a message. I became quite an expert in last weeks.

Staff is nice and application allows you to do just anything you want. That is why I am posting this here. If anyone need chat live application is really worth it.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back