Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best Cheap VPS?

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Title.

Thank you for anyone that helps, I really appreciate it.

Ex-Mod
Loyal Member
Reaction score
X10...

I use them, very good.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you're looking for a Linux server, I'd be happy to help you. Send me a message.

All of our servers utilize hexa-core (six cores/12 threads) Intel Xeon 3.8Ghz processors (CPU) and DDR3 RAM. Our servers are located in a North American data center and we are proud to offer unlimited bandwidth with a 1 Gbit/s connection behind DDoS protected firewalls for every server. We offer multiple distributions of Linux, including Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, and more.

1 GB RAM | 30 GB HDD | $10
2 GB RAM | 60 GB HDD | $18
4 GB RAM | 120 GB HDD | $32
8 GB RAM | 250 GB HDD | $55
16 GB RAM | 500 GB HDD | $100
32 GB RAM | 1 TB HDD | $185

United States -- 48ms average between 43 servers
Canada -- 49 average between 5 servers
Central America -- 89 average between 4 servers
Europe -- 109 average between 35 servers
Europe (United Kingdom) -- 88 between 3 servers
(A latency chart with country specifics is available at )

Our company is registered and licensed to be selling our servers and using the applications we utilize in a commercial environment.[/CODE]

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
DigitalOcean is pretty good.

$5 for 512mb and 20GB SSD.
$10 for 1GB and 30GB SSD.

Been working perfectly for me.

Reaction score
Check out

I always find cheap boxes that I buy and recycle once I'm done with it. I found a recent box for $15/year. There's way better deals though. I just went for one that's as cheap as possible. There's currently one going on for $30, which has 2GB dedicated RAM, and a 15GB SSD.

You can also always use Amazon EC2 instances. You also get a year free for their micro instance.

Back