Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Something new to check out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I ve mentioned to other threads/posts I currently own 3 servers on a company that goes by the name Bee2host. I ve also enrolled on their affiliate system which I find quite good as a customer. They are having low prices and a custom developed DDoS protection which so far hasn't let me down not even once. Is there anyone else that owns any servers with Bee2host?

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
It's just a OVH reseller, might as well get a server at OVH instead with their DDoS protection.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used OVH for a little while during 2013 Fall for a couple of projects but I wasn't satisfied from their support, product quality and DDoS protection. Also their prices were too expensive at that time. That's why i made a research for other companies back then. In any case it seems that OVH is housing their own servers because the server quality is far better than OVH's. At least from my experience with both of these companies.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I used OVH for a little while during 2013 Fall for a couple of projects but I wasn't satisfied from their support, product quality and DDoS protection. Also their prices were too expensive at that time. That's why i made a research for other companies back then. In any case it seems that OVH is housing their own servers because the server quality is far better than OVH's. At least from my experience with both of these companies.

I don't get the last sentence.. OVH is housing is better quality than ovh..
Isn't that like saying ovh is better the ovh?
Where you're getting at?

Unknown Place
Reaction score
OVH is not so good at dos/ddos attack defence, it might work for a few attacks but if you are a 'real target', forget it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What I'm saying is that their DDoS protection system seems kinda impenetrable.

Unknown Place
Reaction score
What I'm saying is that their DDoS protection system seems kinda impenetrable.

It only seems, but don't worry because several customers leave them daily due to numerous reasons. Latency Issues, Connection Issues, Lack or Unresponsive Support, Unstable Network and Null Routing of IPs under attack when they can't solve it.

Actually they are so cheap, that for what you pay, you are getting 'much more than what you could expect', but still, with many quality issues :)

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It only seems, but don't worry because several customers leave them daily due to numerous reasons. Latency Issues, Connection Issues, Lack or Unresponsive Support, Unstable Network and Null Routing of IPs under attack when they can't solve it.

Actually they are so cheap, that for what you pay, you are getting 'much more than what you could expect', but still, with many quality issues :)

So you have an inside track to have knowledge of customers leaving daily due to poor service? I'm curious how you came across this information...

Unknown Place
Reaction score
So you have an inside track to have knowledge of customers leaving daily due to poor service? I'm curious how you came across this information...

I have more information than you can guess :), but honestly you don't need to trust me, I invite you to evaluate their service and actually, also indicate to me, serious companies using their services, other than hobbists or people without any serious compromise in mind other than personal projects (such as gaming servers or websites).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As far as I am concerned my quality of service is excellent. My servers never lagged or had any downtime at all. Yes they are cheap and I am more than happy to pay for a 2:1 (quality:price ratio) .:)

And since they got their own data centers it's fine for me :) Check out the prices on Bee2host and compare them to their quality of service.

Last edited:
Unknown Place
Reaction score
As far as I am concerned my quality of service is excellent. My servers never lagged or had any downtime at all. Yes they are cheap and I am more than happy to pay for a 2:1 (quality:price ratio) .:)

And since they got their own data centers it's fine for me :) Check out the prices on Bee2host and compare them to their quality of service.

Different customers = Different Experiences, obviously for majority of the customers paying what they pay, it should be great, until the first problem arises.

Also, as a reseller bee2host, can't have a custom system, unfortunately :)

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Different customers = Different Experiences, obviously for majority of the customers paying what they pay, it should be great, until the first problem arises.

Also, as a reseller bee2host, can't have a custom system, unfortunately :)
I've been using OVH since 2011 and not had a single problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used to have servers in OVH but like MaxZeus said when the first problem arised I was losing more money than I was making so I was out to perform a research on my own. The best provider I came across was bee2host. As for the reselling part it's impossible because the quality is much more better and the custom ddos-protection system is guaranteed since it's much better than OVH's :)

Unknown Place
Reaction score
I used to have servers in OVH but like MaxZeus said when the first problem arised I was losing more money than I was making so I was out to perform a research on my own. The best provider I came across was bee2host. As for the reselling part it's impossible because the quality is much more better and the custom ddos-protection system is guaranteed since it's much better than OVH's :)

bee2host is using ovh antiddos, nothing more or less than that. Proof ? Check their IPs, all of it belong to OVH and not for them :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do know that but that's how housing works :) Isn't everything what it seems:) At least not always :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that either way in this business we need solid stable servers and good support. At least for me those 2 are more than enough :) I got both of them at a low price and everything is running smoothly without any problems/issues :)

Unknown Place
Reaction score
I think that either way in this business we need solid stable servers and good support. At least for me those 2 are more than enough :) I got both of them at a low price and everything is running smoothly without any problems/issues :)

Yeah, actually having stable servers is a 'must' on this business, but I care more to what their support do when actually their customers 'have issues' and not to customers which are running fine, this is where you really notice the difference :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For that my best guess is that we can easily find out :) We both know that this is really easy to figure out on your own :)

Back