Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cryptocurrency mining

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
May be stupid to say but I've tried to mine using my laptop and I didn't really make any success but some friends of my said that doing that ( With your laptop ) will run up your electricity bills because it's using so much power is that true?

Reaction score
Would you be willing to share your setup with the little people?

Sorry for the late response. Here's my buddy's site. He and I have the same setup. There you can find info/tutorial videos he's made. (He'll make better ones, but these are the best I've seen anywhere.)

How the hell did you make $7k off of Dogecoin when it's worth fractions of a cent?

When you're mining 40k dogecoin a day, those fractions of cents add up. Also, I spread sell orders with HUGE margins, and some whale came and bought them up. I was also mining doge for a few months before it became mainstream. I was sitting on about 50m dogecoin.

May be stupid to say but I've tried to mine using my laptop and I didn't really make any success but some friends of my said that doing that ( With your laptop ) will run up your electricity bills because it's using so much power is that true?

You wont get anything with laptops, you need to GPU mine. Also you need the right GPUs. Check out that site I linked above, my buddy goes into better detail.

Back