Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

decent gaming mouse needed

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My Razer Diamondback Plasma LE was awesome till the clickers went out (whenever I'd click it'd either click twice or not at all). Its the only brand I'm familiar with to have 8 buttons (all of the Razers I mean).

I've got a G7 now... definitely not enough buttons for you though :X

Razer has probably stopped using the cheap clickers by now, so I'd give em a shot. They also co-built a mouse with Microsoft (the 'Habu'), so you may want to go with that one instead.

Reaction score
Try looking at newer Logitech ones. They all seem to be good and if you like the older ones the newer ones will just be better.

MS also makes good mice so take a look at them.

NoPeace - out

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
logitech ftw, currently i can set my mouse to have 6 different button settings (which i use to use for mir for multiple tasks), my model is the LX7 Cordless optical mouse, which cost me 30 quid last year to get, mouse takes batteries which can last 3-4 months before changing ( my batterys been red meaning critical for about a month now and still dont need a change)

if anything get logitech great hardware they do make!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i vouch for razer copperhead....

7 buttons changeable speeds you can also set which speeds you want with the buttons set and it will save them to the mouse so u can plug and play that same mouse with same settings on any computer with out drivers... which is cool...

it also glows :) but is quite expensive

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Microsoft makes very reliable mouses, and Razer makes excellent gaming mouses. Put them together and what do you get? Its Hotel!

is there anyway i can strangle you and shout "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! GET THE RAZER COPPERHEAD?" or am i 2 late?

Reaction score
is there anyway i can strangle you and shout "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! GET THE RAZER COPPERHEAD?" or am i 2 late?
Pretty sure the Habu is the Microsoft version of the Copperhead...

that does look insanely cool, and within my price range too

i may have to try it!
you can repay me with a herring!

Back