Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Duel display on the new iMac's?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, I guess the title explains it all, is it possible to get duel display on the new iMac computers? I can't find any area on the Apple website that says about duel support.

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You want dual (two) monitors or do you want the monitors to duel each other ???

:thumbup:

As far as dual monitors go, any PC or Mac can support them. For a Mac, you need all kinds of adapters to do it, though. TO be honest, I don't know crap about exactly what adapters are needed, other then it ISNT a vga to dvi.. its some sort of special mac monitor plug.. thingy..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:thumbup:

As far as dual monitors go, any PC or Mac can support them. For a Mac, you need all kinds of adapters to do it, though. TO be honest, I don't know crap about exactly what adapters are needed, other then it ISNT a vga to dvi.. its some sort of special mac monitor plug.. thingy..

it's good to have Mini DisplayPort (New Mac come with Thunderbolt Port using the same as the Mini DisplayPort new about this is that you could connect a thunderbolt hard drive to it. It has transfer speed of 10 Gbit/sec) . you can have DVI connection(Required Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter); VGA connection (required Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter)

if you want to get a display for Mac, Try to get the Apple Thunderbolt Display. No extra cables needed. The cable is
built- in.

More information: Go to

Back