Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forums...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me different forum types.
Phpbb
Invision
IP BOARD
SMF
Zetaboard
Punbb

Can anybody tell me more... I'm looking for different forums to try out.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How could you leave out ZenForo :|

MyBB

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really like SMF, but that's only because I can't afford vB. There's quite a bit of mods you can get for SMF, too. Only thing I can really find it lacking is the colored names in posts. Everyone has the same color/font/type.

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really like SMF, but that's only because I can't afford vB. There's quite a bit of mods you can get for SMF, too. Only thing I can really find it lacking is the colored names in posts. Everyone has the same color/font/type.

You can change the names/font and even make it have cool effects like RaGEZONE's. Just edit the template where the username is.:thumbup1:

HAARP
Reaction score

phpBB supports the coloured names by default now

Back