Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gaming Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am Trying to put together an affordable gaming computer starting from scratch (Even need a case) my price range is up to 1000AUD Hopefully you can do it, only one unchangeable variable I want an AMD Phenom X4 processor (had bad experiences with Intel)

Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/f116/new-pc-buying-guides-459259/

Wow, that's amazing! Someone actually thought of something like that to help people! Amazing what you find when you look properly, eh?

That thread removes the need for these kind of threads, if you need any further advice / have any further questions regarding any of the setups, post there.

On a side note though, Intel is the leader of CPU's for a reason, your "bad experience" was a one-off thing. AMD Phenom's are known to have many issues; one of the reasons AMD made a loss of $1.2 billion last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back