Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gaming Rig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Currently i am Located in Asia and it kinda suck here seeing that nothing of Gaming is here actually.

I looking to build a Gaming Rig or Either a Gaming Laptop.

Price: Up to $10,000
I looking to see the the best offer or specs i can get in this modern time.

Let me see what u guys got and that i am comparing with what i got.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
USD. The problem is, those sites out there has some "Special Modification" for gaming PC, there are many sites that offer their best customisation, so i wanna know which one or if anyone ever bought 1, let me know. List here your Specs of it. Price for me not so much of a matter.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, the shipping cost and time is a factor here too. I don't think anything more then 3days will be good.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
If you're interested in 4K, this would be the route to go.

For 1440P IPS 144hz gaming, it's this one.

I don't know how they'll round off to your currency or if where you're buying the items have these specific parts sold. But this is item list what you want to stick close to when spending that amount of cash.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I don't know how they'll round off to your currency or if where you're buying the items have these specific parts sold. But this is item list what you want to stick close to when spending that amount of cash.

The problem is pc part pick is serious a vase range. Which is goodm any oher site like actually sells them all in one without reference to?

The problem is pc part pick is serious a vase range. Which is goodm any oher site like actually sells them all in one without reference to?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
is great. Many of my MuOnline friends uses it. Seem they are drom philippines.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Since it appears OP has been banned, I'm going to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back