Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For all those with a Gigabyte motherboard....

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DO NOT update your bios to the newest version FF...did it last night and it bricked my mobo completely. No amount of recovery or resetting could bring it back, I tried for 6 hours last night. I even used Gigabytes own software @Bios....I am really irritated with them right now.

Only good thing to come out of it is my upgraded hardware :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DO NOT update your bios to the newest version FF...did it last night and it bricked my mobo completely. No amount of recovery or resetting could bring it back, I tried for 6 hours last night. I even used Gigabytes own software @Bios....I am really irritated with them right now.

Only good thing to come out of it is my upgraded hardware :)

Just but a new one.. since you say your rich having 2 company's. .

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've never owned a gigabyte mobo before, probably never will :)

lol @Mask

Since when do hardware upgrade makes you rich?!

He's talking about a conversation he and I had in PM's...told him I own 2 businesses...never said I was rich though lol Far from it.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had no trouble out of my 880ga-ud3h for nearly 5 years...updated the Bios using Bios 3 or 4 times in that time....the most recent one FF is just bad...bricked it completely...they are great mobo's....but their software development team sucks bad.

I went with the Crossfire V Formula Z this time...couldn't pass up the sale being it was open box and missing the manual and I/O shield...got it for $150 :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I had no trouble out of my 880ga-ud3h for nearly 5 years...updated the Bios using Bios 3 or 4 times in that time....the most recent one FF is just bad...bricked it completely...they are great mobo's....but their software development team sucks bad.

I went with the Crossfire V Formula Z this time...couldn't pass up the sale being it was open box and missing the manual and I/O shield...got it for $150 :)

That's not a sale, that is a scam.
Why would you have a motherboard more expensive than your CPU?

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What??? Do you know how much that Mobo is normally?

And I bought it for the SLI...and future upgrade to the 8 core Bulldozer...

Back