Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Godly] downloading speed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyways, that download speed isn't that fast nowdays, maybe if you live in gambia.

Oh come on, do you know much it would pay to download 65 mb/s? Think again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This speed is only available on high-tech super computers.
Unless this is an edit or some sort of screenshot based situation.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
this is pointless,

Shouldn't this be moved or locked?

Regards,
Vynsan

This is pointless and should be locked because I just wanted to show people some sort of "glitch" that happened to me. Anyways thank you all for your replies.

Reaction score
Guys, I've seen stuff like that before.

When a download resumes and the downloading program rechecks the data that is stored on the hard drive, you get speeds like that.

What's happening is that he is actually reading the current data from his hard drive (which is capable of MUCH faster speeds than an internet connection).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They took it and didn't discover the illegal torrentz?
;[

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sciencetist have invented "20,000MB" internet speed, which transfered the whole Bee Gees collection in just under 30seconds (i forgot if it was right or not) from London to Japan.

i readed this a few months ago from PC Gamer UK's Mag.

edit: errr i think maybe it was from japan to london lol... >_<

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That is just an experiment to push technology to it's limits.

that aint the one i readed about but yeah thanks.
anyway it just to show that in about 4-5 years 1,000mb dream will come true for average house holds.

Music<3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
that aint the one i readed about but yeah thanks.
anyway it just to show that in about 4-5 years 1,000mb dream will come true for average house holds.

But when that happens, Programs will be much bigger and demand more Bandwidth and would most likely just be like today. If the Boundary's expand for Internet Speeds. Then programs that require a higher internet speed will be made. That's the case in all computer's. If the Boundary Expands in RAM/Processor Speeds/GFX Cards. Then Programs will be made that are better and take up more RAM, Or require a better processor or GFX Card.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But when that happens, Programs will be much bigger and demand more Bandwidth and would most likely just be like today.

yep, and it will be a never ending loop till the day we are wiped out by super gaint laser hooting robots.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Please PM me the link where you downloaded Vista from ^^... i pay ~40$ and i'm having ~ 100-200kb/s... which actually are not better than when i was paying only 13$ and then i had 200-255kb/s... maybe i have less speed because of my router... who knows ^^

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The fastest i've ever downloaded something was 1.9 MB/s.

Back