Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Google+

Reaction score
For those of you who wish to invite, there is no longer an invite feature (at least not for me anyway).

BUTTTTTTT
You can flaw the system. Address a "status" to the person you wish to invite by clicking add more people. Remove any circles you already have unless you want to annoy the pants off people you already have added.

Send them a status and if they haven't already registered, Google+ will allow them to register.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We should just e-mail Google and tell them that they're gonna ruin it like they did with Google Wave if they don't open it up soon!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ron - Google+ - RaGEZONE Forums

damn Google.​

Edit:

[from last night]

"We've shut down invite mechanism for the night. Insane demand. We need to do this carefully, and in a controlled way. Thank you all for your interest!" Vic Gundotra, Google's senior vice president of engineering, wrote in Wednesday night post on his Google+ profile.

Last edited:
Reaction score

damn Google.​

Edit:

[from last night]

That was earlier this week when there was an official invitation tool.

Invites have been going out via a share method. You choose to share a post and email it to users not on Plus. They think click on the link to view the comment and are asked to create a profile.

Posts around forums have been saying there is a 5-ish hour delay on receiving the emails. Its safe to say that if you don't get an email from me in the next 3-4 hours then they have disabled the share invite method.

They really need to just open it up to everyone. Their new services fail because people forget about it by the time they open it up to everyone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just now got the invite, I'll repay the favor if anyone else is trying to get an invite (PM me), just don't be discouraged because there is a pretty long delay before you even get the email.

Thanks everyone =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Google+ is telling me I'm not old enough. It makes me giggle a little.

Back