Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Google Chrome

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Now, all they need to do is add an option to change the colour/theme.

YEy i has custom title^_^
Reaction score
well it fucked up my pc, explorer.exe restarting every 10sec and cd station not working property anymore...
And if anyone cared to read user license agreements you know that google takes all credits/rights over everything you publish using chrome, so lets say you make song upload it with chrome to internet and google finds it good they can use it without paying/giving you any credits for your work...
and if you going use warez do not use chrome since it stores your ip and page history.

so piece of crap imo

czm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well it fucked up my pc, explorer.exe restarting every 10sec and cd station not working property anymore...

I've installed it on several machines already, didn't "duck it up" either. Sounds like your computer is swimming with malware...

And if anyone cared to read user license agreements you know that google takes all credits/rights over everything you publish using chrome (...)

That's going to change, . (Ars)

I quote:

ArsTechnica said:
It's worth noting that the EULA is largely unenforceable because the source code of Chrome is distributed under an open license. Users could simply download the source code, compile it themselves, and use it without having to agree to Google's EULA.

So your point is useless...

so piece of crap imo

I can't fault it at the moment, just waiting for some form of AdBlock extension.

If this is all you can fault chrome on to call it a "piece of crap", then your post is pretty worthless...

I'm going to wait for Beta to end and for Vista to stop being crappy.

This is a Google product we're talking about here, the "beta" phase will probably be endless like any other Google products (eg: picasa, gmail).

Personally, I quite like it. Though i'm still going to be using firefox, becase i have ~10 extensions that are all really useful development tools aswell as AdBlock.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well add ons will be coming (its normal Firefox got more add ons Google chrome came out 2 days ago) but they had quite a few updates all ready.
As for videos I have been watching quite a bit in streaming and I had no problems.
I did find a few problems on bad PhpBB sites but stuff like that should get fixed fast.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Looks like I'll be waiting for a new version to continue using it...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using it right now, I like it but

File Edit View History Bookmarks Tool Help

Where'd they go? So, I like Full Screen F11 Sometimes but nope can't unless its some secret :S

Also you can test speeds of FF and Chrome with about:memory in Navigation Bar
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That little guy in the corner isn't he from those games as one of the Developers, like games show those
companies first :)
------------------------------------------------------------------

It also knows what I crave mmmmm lol.. I was going to Youtube and it said craveonline.com/Prison+Break and that's exactly what I like and have been searching coughStalkerscough lol
------------------------------------------------------------------

They are pretty funny too, open Task Manager "Stats For Nerds"

Surveillance by secret agents
People standing behind you [Incognito]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I personally like it.. its straight to the point will no shenanigans icons you don't really need and its fast... just like the google homepage. They're focusing on what really matters... the internet... not a bunch of useless, so to speak, bells and whistles. definitely replaced my FF... no contest

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
meh, i don't like it much either, when i'm watching vids the entire browser freezes for like 5 minutes and then plays for 5, then freeze, play, freeze, play.. It's cool and all but not really right for me in my opinion stick with firefox.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really good browser. Been using it for a week now. Really & fast and easy to use. It also has same shortcuts for opening download window, new tab etc. (CTRL+J, CTRL+T) Better than FF, imo.

beAwesome();
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Really good browser. Been using it for a week now. Really & fast and easy to use. It also has same shortcuts for opening download window, new tab etc. (CTRL+J, CTRL+T) Better than FF, imo.
Firefox has these too and firefox is 5x this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tbh , its pretty nice , it has everything you need , and its simple , much better then ie

Don't you mean Bizzarro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lolifox is the best FF sourced based browser because its all simple and they got the tab idea and ctrl+j and ctrl+t from FF.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Google Chrome is based on an old version of Safari, and that's fine, but please just bear in mind its a beta release, and as such has no security features yet, one of the reasons is has such low resource usage.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Google Chrome is the fastest web browser I've ever used. Even faster than Opera, for me at least. Now all they need is an ad-block and this web browser would be invincible.

EDIT: I know Privoxy works but it only replaces ads with a white space and text that says "Ad blocked..." or whatnot. I prefer a Firefox extension like Adblock Plus where it removes ads and there is no white space.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Chrome is alot lighter than FF but I like how things on FF are arranged. Also Chrome crashes on me sometimes.

Back