Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Google Chrome

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

available later today

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's quite good light, easy to use and got some new cool features :)
Works perfectly for me might stop using firefox :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah its really nice light and fast..
WOOT 100th post :)

All is well...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sweet crashed right when I opened it... Does not work for me =D yay ffox!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i think they are going to need to change some of the GUI..

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love it I converted to it already, its badass only downside is the GUI is blue and I hate blue =[ I want red, its very much like Firefox imo and the download size is really small (500kb) coded in Assembly? or? Anyways looks good, is good, and hasn't failed me yet.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
works perfect for me, fast superb js engine and i also love the ui
my new default browser

Eh, I don't like the placement of things such as bookmarkes and etc. as much as I do on FF.
you can enable bookmarks like in ff click on the tool then "Show Bookmarks always" (not sure i use german version its the top option)

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
i like it a bit better then FF its faster and less pop-ups. theres not much bs on it just str8 to the point but still has enough features but still needs plug-ins. and i cant click my scroll wheel and that sucks

Reaction score
Yes the plug ins and scroll wheel issues should be fixed, but i still love it. Replaced my FF :)

Let me also point out that it uses between 10-20MB of RAM running as many tabs as you want... with over 5 tabs FF uses over 100MB.

I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We say that a long time ago Alfy :p

Anyway, I will fully use this if there are plug-in for AdBlock or w/e the new name it will use to block all the dam ads.

Reaction score
I do really like it, it seems that FF has finally got a competitor :tongue:
The only thing I dislike about it would be the click wheel.
I like the feature (not sure if they had on FF) where you can open more then 1 page as your homepage, I got SMH, yahoo and ragezone all opening up when I first open the browser, I also like the resource usage, I do wish they had plugin support for such things as dictionaries tab renamer so when I'm looking up pr0n I can name it "Global Warming" or something :tongue:

Reaction score
Yes the lack of a click wheel scrolling is annoying, until now i never realized just how much i use it :p

But i love how it imports all your bookmarks AND website passwords form FF. Also have not had any problems with popups, there is no need for adblockplus

Reaction score
Yeah the only ad I see is the one Cabal online or w/e, the one between the first and second post, everything else seems to work perfectly, I also like the fact that it seems good for web developers in terms that the the view source bit has syntax highlighting and stuff like that.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
One great thing is the way it opens pop-ups. Take for example RZ, I know there is going to be one or two of these annoying pop-ups, but as it opens them at the bottom of the screen, I can close them without being that annoyed.

Back