• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] What is the best Antivirus for the Muonline Server/Host in 2019?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm looking for the best antivirus today(2019) to my Host/Server in the technical aspect, as in cost benefit.

I'm looking for a premium anti-virus, which will offer me protection on everything from virus scans, DDoS attacks and Firewall.

I'm interested in Kaspersky. (3 devices for 1 year for $ 89.90)

If anyone knows of any other good protection / antivirus, or can give me more information about Kaspersky, this will help me a lot.

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IMO you only need a good firewall or internet security, so instead of spending on anti-virus it is better to invest your finance on a dedicate server with a good anti-ddos firewall + 24 support.
Again these are only my own opinion.
If you still want to you can try Bitdefener, they update database every hour, and their firewall easy to config too

Back