Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

need help building gaming pc 500-700$ budget

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so i thought after the hard work ive been putting in at the factory, id treat myself this christmas to a nice custom built gaming pc. this would be my first time ever building one, so i'd like some suggestions on the best gaming rig and bang for my buck i can get for preferably 500$, but ranging up to about $700, if needed. thanks in advance for your suggestions and comments, and happy holidays!

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
$500 limit at Christmas time when prices are at their highest is nearly impossible....but closer to $700 I was able to put this together...

If it's too close to $700 you can drop the SSD and survive with the 7200 alone and save $70. This platform would give you an adequate gaming rig with a good base for future upgrades.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks for the quick feedback. looks like a nice system and similiar to what i was thinking about. i was thinking of waiting till sometime soon after xmas to buy, when prices are dropped... what would you recommend as far as that goes?

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would upgrade the gpu to a better one R9 290X or something similar....if money left over maybe upgrade to the 8 core bulldozer or an i7

Back