Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Hosting on a dedicated server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need i guide and tuts on where and how to start if i host my game server on a dedicated server. What should i do first, where to go and where & how to put my server files on that dedicated server?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are leaving a good bit of information out that could help others help you...
For starters, what game do you want to host for? :)

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's simple, google.com

Search for the right key words, and you'll get lots of hits.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are leaving a good bit of information out that could help others help you...
For starters, what game do you want to host for? :)

I'm hosting a Ranonline server. but i dont have any idea how to set it up in a dedicated server coz its been 2days and still havent host my server yet, my time & money is wasted.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lol, Its easy to do it. Upload ur stuff up on mediaFire.. then go to ur dedi server and then download... Simple

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
or just read the guides provided here on RZ.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In not sure about Ranonlin, but why not just download via SVN on your dedi and compile it there? Or like someone suggested compile it at home and mediafire it there :)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
its just like a normal PC all u do is Remote connection just like a real PC

Back