Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP]How to set up my PC to the best pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exploring The World
Reaction score
Can any one share me how can i set up my PC into the best Comp. like the PC of NoPeace i like his PC how can i set my comp. like his comp. see this Picture of his PC

LabTech - [HELP]How to set up my PC to the best pc - RaGEZONE Forums

can any one help me how can i set up my comp. into like thia comp. like the PC of NoPeace and
i want to upgarde my internal memory into more than 160 gig internal memory can you please help me

nid urgent rep.

★★★★★
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Buy the same components as him and set up liquid cooling on it.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
mmm sorry for offtopic but pics are too big... can't you reside them or something?

WHOOOOOO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
to get the best comp juz shop for most expensive parts lols... i would recommend a core 2 extreme processor, 4 X 1 GB RAM, u can't use more anyway..., graphics with either crossfire or SLi with at least 1 GB VRAM ( i would prefer to have the ATI Radeon 4870X2 with 2 GB of GDDR5 VRAM) and a good liqud cooling system, mother board i not sure and a cool box with lots of LEDS!!! if u dun noe how to configure your liquid cooling, i think a hardware shop shld be able to help you with a small amount of money... Happy Building/ Rigging!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
those pics are likely very outdated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait a little, buy a core i7 extreme, wait for the new asus motherboards to support 6 PCI-E x16 slots, inject 4x2 gb ram, buy vista ultimate 64 bit, sata 10000rpm 300gb x 4 Nvidia GTX 280 in SLI or wait for the new Ati, get liquid cooling, 1500 watt power supply, err, well maybe a tv tuner and a K1ller K1 network gaming card, Ageia PhysX card with those things you would probably have one of the best PC"s in the world. Oh dont forget to buy a case that suits all that.
you would have a ownage comp, and no bread for like a year.

Exploring The World
Reaction score
ahm can you help...me wer can i buy all of that item please...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
meh doesnt matter, soon as rishwin see's this he'll close it anyway

just like he does for all your other threads in this section, its nothing personnal your just a complete waste of space in this section

Loyal Member
Reaction score
i want to upgarde my internal memory into more than 160 gig internal memory can you please help me
Uh-huh. Good luck.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Put links to the pictures, don't

Reaction score
meh doesnt matter, soon as rishwin see's this he'll close it anyway

just like he does for all your other threads in this section, its nothing personnal your just a complete waste of space in this section

I lol'd.

But yes, this thread is completely useless. You have to tell us exactly what you want, not just post pics of someone elses PC and ask us how to make yours like that. You could have been referring to his case, his water cooling, or the DVDs on top of his case for all we know.

What exactly are you asking? What exactly do you want?

As for wanting more Hard Drive space, go out and buy another Hard Drive... what do you want us to tell you? If you do not know how to put it in then don't bother asking anyone here, you may as well pay a professional to do it.

Closed, make another thread when you actually know what you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back