Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need help for my USB got corrupt. 4GB to 2MB

Reaction score
\:*:
Hello Everyone Good evening. (Its 8.53pm) I need some professional help here.

About my FLASH Drive it got corrupted its 4GB but it becomes 2MB now! what should I need to do to restore it into 4GB? I try those Diskpart(CMD) volume/clean/create partition...... blah blah blahhh but nothing happens. please anyone can help me for this problem? thank you very much! ♥

I try these too:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try this:
Plug in the flash drive, open My Computer, right click the flash drive and choose Properties, then click on the Tools tab. In the error-checking part, click check now, then you will have a new window, check both options and click start. Wait for the scan to complete and click close. Check if it has been fixed.

Another option is to format it, but to change the file system to FAT 32, instead of NTFS.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The problem is that the remaining space of your USB flash disk has become unallocated. To repair it, use diskpart (in windows):

• Open command line (cmd) and type diskpart. Allow the windows to run it.
  • type list disk, and find the number of your USB flash disk.
  • type select disk X, and type the number of the USB disk instead of X.It should say that disk X is now selected.
  • type clean.
  • type create partition primary.
Now you should be able to use the flash disk as before. (You have to format it first)

Back