Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Different of Host and Servers

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Okay recently I started exploring and I did tried to read a lot on VPS and Dedicated server and host, but somethings just doesn't seem possible and just doesn't click in my mind how this works.

So I kindly need some clarification with the following...?
-Cloud Servers? (What's the hell and how do someone make 1?)
-Resllers server (huh?)

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Easy Peasy!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*Cloud servers, they are the strongest servers arround, what does it mean. If someone have a booter and want to attack a Cloud server, this server will block the attack and it will run normally...

*Server Reseller
This class of resellers are the same as contributors. What does it mean, If you see host companies that looking for resellers you can request to be one and you'll also get the half amount of the normal server's price(Ex:20Euros/month, you'll get 10Euros/Month). BUT you have to share a link of the company you are reseller. Get it as a kind of Deal with Company owner...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
*Cloud servers, they are the strongest servers arround, what does it mean. If someone have a booter and want to attack a Cloud server, this server will block the attack and it will run normally...

*Server Reseller
This class of resellers are the same as contributors. What does it mean, If you see host companies that looking for resellers you can request to be one and you'll also get the half amount of the normal server's price(Ex:20Euros/month, you'll get 10Euros/Month). BUT you have to share a link of the company you are reseller. Get it as a kind of Deal with Company owner...
I don't think cloud server has good ddos protections. I tested and it drops simple as ABC.

Which cloud server you be speaking about?

Easy Peasy!
Clearly, your aren't read what I said.
Google duck in this explanation.
It give 1001 explanation and every single one is different.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't think cloud server has good ddos protections. I tested and it drops simple as ABC.

Which cloud server you be speaking about?

Depends the host company you chosen mate. For Example OVH including Reseller program & they are heavy protected ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xmmm other companies, maybe bee2host or hostchefs... just google them out and you'll see further informations for both companies.. They are also include reseller affiliates.

Back