Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hosting Advice?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need help with deciding where to go for website hosting/domain name buying.

I just want on the site:
-Website with tabs/pages like; Download:Rankings:Forums:Register:Vote:Rules etc
-also FTP access SQL databases for adding Xenferno or IP board forums.
-Shared hosting would probably not help me, since most get CPU throttled to much

Oh, i thought about hosting it at home. I got about 220mbs download speed & 50 upload speed. But, developing a website from scratch is not one of my strong suites (not creative)

Any help?
Buying it this weekend.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Those look too good to be true lol. I trust what you say. But, when you look at them. They are super cheap man!
They're all true. I've used several hosts from lowendbox and got great deals.
You could also look at , as they offer nice specs for low price. You also can search around the internet for coupons that get you $10 balance, meaning you can host a VPS there for free for 2 months.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FYI - please don't use color codes for your entire post. The grey might look cool on your white theme, but those of us who use the dark theme find it practically unreadable unless we highlight it.
I don't know what you are talking about, I typed it, then I bolded the parts I wanted people to help me with, I never changed the color. But, my apologies.

Reaction score
I don't know what you are talking about, I typed it, then I bolded the parts I wanted people to help me with, I never changed the color. But, my apologies.

... Yes you did. You individually changed the color & font of every paragraph to exactly the same thing -

I need help with deciding where to go for website hosting/domain name buying. [/ FONT][/ COLOR]

I just want on the site: [/ FONT][/ COLOR]
-Website with tabs/pages like; Download:Rankings:Forums:Register:Vote:Rules etc
-also FTP access SQL databases for adding Xenferno or IP board forums.
-Shared hosting would probably not help me, since most get CPU throttled to much
[/ B][/ FONT][/ COLOR][/ FONT][/ COLOR]
Oh, i thought about hosting it at home. I got about 220mbs download speed & 50 upload speed. But, developing a website from scratch is not one of my strong suites (not creative) [/ FONT][/ COLOR]

Any help? [/ FONT][/ COLOR]
Buying it this weekend. [/ FONT][/ COLOR]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
... Yes you did. You individually changed the color & font of every paragraph to exactly the same thing -
Ah, I know what the problem is. I posted on another forum, and copied my post over without editing it. Their default colors are different then here. Again, my apologies. .

Back