Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can you identify this rad setup?

Reaction score
A few years ago i saw this insane water cooler and have been trying to hunt it down. It was about 4.5-5" tall and was brushed aluminum with a black metal mesh on the front with 4 or 5 fans inside cooling a single radiator which ran the entire height of the "pillar". It wasn't a custom home-made one, it was a professional one purchased from somewhere but for the life of me i can't seem to find another one ANYWHERE.

I did a quick sketch on Paint, does anyone have any idea what brand this is or even what it's called?

Rishwin - Can you identify this rad setup? - RaGEZONE Forums

Btw the height is to scale, but the rad "pillar" was actually alot thinner, they were more like 120mm fans if not slightly smaller. There was a bit of a gap between the fans too, they weren't just stacked ontop of eachother.

Last edited:
A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know of the MCRX20 series from Swiftech. They run 4 rad water cooler setups.

Pretty big, still trying to search to find the one you are looking for though..!

Back