Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Introducing the Steam Controller

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I don't really like it that much, touch pads would be something hard to get used to.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't see myself using it to be honest. It'd be really difficult to get used to in my opinion, eh. I'm more of a keyboard and mouse kinda guy to be fair.

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
Depends on the price and I might buy one. Dont really like using my ps4 controller to play pc games and xbox controller is ugly :p

Btw. I think that touch is much better

The World Is Yours
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Definitely will take some time to get used to, since it's nothing like the controllers we're all familiar with (XBOX and PS) but I think it would be okay once you get used to it. Good to see something new and creative though

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Being a part of the "Master Race" I probably wouldn't buy it...isn't this the console that streams games during gameplay? Can't see how that couldn't cause any issues :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oh another gimmick can't wait to buy it for 299$ :D

seriously though,this whole steam machine/OS thing is a load of crap.
steam machines will fail.

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Somehow controllers give me odd feelings on the PC.
I can manage 'em well, but on the PC it feels like somethings missing without the keyboard and mouse....
Asmuch is changing now that we're living the future, I think PC gaming should be done with a keyboard and mouse, leave the controllers for consoles! mooo!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think the touch pads would be very difficult to grasp. Smartphone games usually have that, as obviously there are no buttons to use for games on your phone, and the action would be the same, just without a stick to push around.

Back