Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

iphone 6 plus vs galaxy 25 - which is better?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do you think is better guys?
im not a hardcore smartphone gamer. i play sometimes,
using email everyday. browsing web. watching videos.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Saw this on news "" websites and thought it was hilarious because it's so true in every way and if you're an apple fan who denies it; you're in denial.

Ericson Chan - iphone 6 plus vs galaxy 25 - which is better? - RaGEZONE Forums

so samsung all the way

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Saw this on news "" websites and thought it was hilarious because it's so true in every way and if you're an apple fan who denies it; you're in denial.

so samsung all the way

Or google as Nexus is a google phone... (but yes, thinking of a Samsung phone after the contract on my Nexus 5 runs out)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I rlly hated the fact they changed the button to the side of the phone.. otherthan that i really like apple product qualite

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The Galaxy S5 because has better specs and I love android. I hate iOS, only have an iPhone(use as an iPod) and an android tablet which is way better imo. I will never really own an iPhone as a phone.

Reaction score
The Galaxy S5 because has better specs and I love android. I hate iOS, only have an iPhone(use as an iPod) and an android tablet which is way better imo. I will never really own an iPhone as a phone.

iOS has a better ecosystem overall. Though it's very suitable for average consumers, whereas, there's more possibilities with Android, open source and various development chances in future.

Simple, nice lookings and friendly UI, go for iOS.

If you love to customize UI, develop, hacking or even further extreme stuff, pick Android.

I'll say no to Samsung. duck them.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I'm just an IFan...pre ordered my 6+ 128gb last night lol

Reaction score
Iphone 6, I'm not really the type of person that would take advantage of all the features on android. However I do like the simple interface of IOS and the feel.

Reaction score
Wow, are you trying to twist around my brain?

First of all, please state facts as to why the S5 has better specs.
Second, you hate iOS and you will never own a iPhone, yet you own a iPhone. You say you don't use it as a phone, but what do you use as a phone? Or is there actually a sim card in it?

As to which is better. Don't ask stupid questions, there is no such thing as better. Different hardware, different operating systems and different support. Both are flagships of their respective companies, you can expect high quality from both. Only you can decide which you prefer, people can voice a million different opinions, but you will in the end choose what you want, because in the end, what people say here matters jack poop.

Oh but since you need to know what is better. It's better to not buy either, way for the Nokia Lumia 1030 and get a great phone with an amazing camera. (for a phone that is)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I wouldn't go for either of these. Instead, I would get OnePlus One. Even if you don't purchase it directly from the OnePlus One's site you'll get it for cheaper price than either of those two. It's also much better in specification wise.
Obviously it uses different OS than iPhone, so that's up to you to decide which one you'll rather have. To order it from that site, you'd need invitation which might not be that easy to get.

But if I had to choose between iPhone 6 Plus and Galaxy S5, I would go for S5.

Back