Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

iphone 6 plus vs galaxy 25 - which is better?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wow, are you trying to twist around my brain?

First of all, please state facts as to why the S5 has better specs.
Second, you hate iOS and you will never own a iPhone, yet you own a iPhone. You say you don't use it as a phone, but what do you use as a phone? Or is there actually a sim card in it?

As to which is better. Don't ask stupid questions, there is no such thing as better. Different hardware, different operating systems and different support. Both are flagships of their respective companies, you can expect high quality from both. Only you can decide which you prefer, people can voice a million different opinions, but you will in the end choose what you want, because in the end, what people say here matters jack poop.

Oh but since you need to know what is better. It's better to not buy either, way for the Nokia Lumia 1030 and get a great phone with an amazing camera. (for a phone that is)
Yes I do have an iPhone, it has no sim card and I use a cheap old phone as my phone so I don't have to pay for a data plan. I use the iPhone as an iPod Touch specifically to listen to music.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love my Galaxy S5 <3

Reaction score
Lol I got a $200 phone, and it still outperforms any iPhone. Though we don't have to lie to our self, Android is only getting on it's feet now, even though it been out there for long. I mean it took them quite a lot to realize that Dalvik isn't as good as it seems.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had a Galaxy S...it crashed alot on me. I don't know if it was just a problem with that specific phone but it burnt me on Android. I have had an IPhone 4 since the day they were released...only problem with it is the battery is shot after 4 years and barely holds a charge, but it has never crashed....not once.

I customize my computer...not looking to mess with my one connection to my customers in a way that might hinder business so I prefer the IPhone for it's reliability.

Reaction score
I had a Galaxy S...it crashed alot on me. I don't know if it was just a problem with that specific phone but it burnt me on Android. I have had an IPhone 4 since the day they were released...only problem with it is the battery is shot after 4 years and barely holds a charge, but it has never crashed....not once.

I customize my computer...not looking to mess with my one connection to my customers in a way that might hinder business so I prefer the IPhone for it's reliability.

I had the same phone and it never crashed. Also installed like 3492384283423 custom roms on it. Hence that phone has more support then any other since it's the oldest "premium" phone. Just look up i9000 on XDA. Anywho, now I own a cheap Tegra 4i device, which can easily play any games released so far in Play Store on highest to medium settings .. and more which aren't, because they are Tegra only. And all this for $200 or less. So no way I am EVER going to pay over $200 for an iPhone.

Yes I do use my phone for gaming, and probably that's the only reason I have a "smartphone".

Reaction score
Yes I do have an iPhone, it has no sim card and I use a cheap old phone as my phone so I don't have to pay for a data plan. I use the iPhone as an iPod Touch specifically to listen to music.
So what you are saying is that you're too dumb to use a smartphone? Because why would you need a data plan to use an iPhone?
Lol I got a $200 phone, and it still outperforms any iPhone. Though we don't have to lie to our self, Android is only getting on it's feet now, even though it been out there for long. I mean it took them quite a lot to realize that Dalvik isn't as good as it seems.
Obviously lying is obvious.

While they are definitely overpriced (as are most other flagships btw), they still have some, if not the best, hardware in their devices. Not to mention that their software is more efficient than Android is.

If you check some results here (it's dutch, but you can see how it beats all other phones in every test)
And incase you are wondering, no they are not pro-Apple, neither am I. I do not and will not own any Apple devices. Actually that's not completely true, I might get a old iPod Touch on a dock as an alarm clock.

Point is that while Apple is over-priced and all, they do make high quality products, and on both the phone and tablet market, they are most definitely at the top. If you are going purely for specs, will you should get your money out to get an Apple, because their hardware combined with their software, is just extremely fast.
I wouldn't go for either of these. Instead, I would get OnePlus One. Even if you don't purchase it directly from the OnePlus One's site you'll get it for cheaper price than either of those two. It's also much better in specification wise.
Obviously it uses different OS than iPhone, so that's up to you to decide which one you'll rather have. To order it from that site, you'd need invitation which might not be that easy to get.

But if I had to choose between iPhone 6 Plus and Galaxy S5, I would go for S5.
Ericson Chan - iphone 6 plus vs galaxy 25 - which is better? - RaGEZONE Forums
So you are comparing random specs and pretend this means anything?

The 13MP camera isn't that good, 13MP means poop, in fact, it's probably a weakpoint, smartphone sensors are extremely small, yet for each pixel there needs to be a dot basically, now technology has improved to be able to fit more and more pixels on it, making them more sensitive to light and decreasing the room between each pixel, in the end you don't want 13MP on a cheap sensor, because results at low light will be complete poop.

Does that mean the OnePlus One is bad? Absolutely not, but the iPhone has better specs, the screen is without a doubt better, the GPU is very impressive and overall they are great quality phones. Just too expensive. This is where the OnePlus One definitely beats the iPhone.

Reaction score
So what you are saying is that you're too dumb to use a smartphone? Because why would you need a data plan to use an iPhone?

Obviously lying is obvious.

While they are definitely overpriced (as are most other flagships btw), they still have some, if not the best, hardware in their devices. Not to mention that their software is more efficient than Android is.

If you check some results here (it's dutch, but you can see how it beats all other phones in every test)
And incase you are wondering, no they are not pro-Apple, neither am I. I do not and will not own any Apple devices. Actually that's not completely true, I might get a old iPod Touch on a dock as an alarm clock.

Point is that while Apple is over-priced and all, they do make high quality products, and on both the phone and tablet market, they are most definitely at the top. If you are going purely for specs, will you should get your money out to get an Apple, because their hardware combined with their software, is just extremely fast.

So you are comparing random specs and pretend this means anything?

The 13MP camera isn't that good, 13MP means poop, in fact, it's probably a weakpoint, smartphone sensors are extremely small, yet for each pixel there needs to be a dot basically, now technology has improved to be able to fit more and more pixels on it, making them more sensitive to light and decreasing the room between each pixel, in the end you don't want 13MP on a cheap sensor, because results at low light will be complete poop.

Does that mean the OnePlus One is bad? Absolutely not, but the iPhone has better specs, the screen is without a doubt better, the GPU is very impressive and overall they are great quality phones. Just too expensive. This is where the OnePlus One definitely beats the iPhone.
cannot agree more.

handsdown.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
are you serious ??? LOL
128gb is too much for phone lol

LOL..yea only reason I did it was because AT&T is pretty much making everyone go to payments on your phone and no more contracts...if I had just paid the upgrade cost and a 2 year contract I would have been penalized $75 on my bills every month. So I figured since I'm doing payments and the difference between the 16gb and 128gb was only $5 a month I'll get the big one. In 18 months I can upgrade again then I can sell this one for a nice chunk of change being it's $1000 new. After the 18 months whatever is owed on the phone from the payments goes away...so I'll only pay $750 for the $1000 phone and I can easily get that back in a year by selling it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For me , I would choose Iphone6 bcoz I dont have any other phone.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I pre-ordered on date of release and have to wait till November due to lack of stock...it sucks...but with this new bending issue...maybe it's best...hopefully they fix that before sending mine out.

Reaction score
<3 my lg g3. I used to like Samsung but I feel they are becoming the new apple, totally overpriced stuff. Obviously can't stand apple like the majority of techy people. Plus I read they bought all the 20nm dies from tsmc so nvidia had to keep 28nm for the 980 so I'm pretty salty about that too. :[

Reaction score
<3 my lg g3. I used to like Samsung but I feel they are becoming the new apple, totally overpriced stuff. Obviously can't stand apple like the majority of techy people. Plus I read they bought all the 20nm dies from tsmc so nvidia had to keep 28nm for the 980 so I'm pretty salty about that too. :[
To be honest I hate both Samsung and aple. Besides lg g3, HTC m8, nothing can beat those. Well maybe nvidia k1, but so far Art runtime doesn't work on any nvidia device so that's a downer.

Reaction score
To be honest I hate both Samsung and aple. Besides lg g3, HTC m8, nothing can beat those. Well maybe nvidia k1, but so far Art runtime doesn't work on any nvidia device so that's a downer.
I kinda think now I'm used to the whole tapping screen to unlock on my g3, going to any new phone it going to annoy the hell out of me lol. Love my case too, quick circle let's me check texts, use calc, take photos and play music all without opening and unlocking phone. Camera on it is pretty sick too with laser focusing. Battery life seems decent also, but that's probably the same for every new phone frankly lol, anyone going from a 2 year old battery to brand new will notice same thing!

Reaction score
It's things in general that really makes you fall in love with certain phones.
Got the Lumia 920, and I love the wireless charging, wouldn't go without anymore, it really is really usefull. I have my wireless charger left of my keyboard, so crap of wires, always a nice place to keep it and because I also use Glance, I can read everything of my screen, like time and date, appointments and if I received messages, mails, whatsapp texts etc. All this while the screen is mostly off (uses very little power)

So 2 features I really wouldn't want to miss. As for the tapping, I don't really like it, I used it for a while, works as it should, but I prefer the button.

Reaction score
It's things in general that really makes you fall in love with certain phones.
Got the Lumia 920, and I love the wireless charging, wouldn't go without anymore, it really is really usefull. I have my wireless charger left of my keyboard, so crap of wires, always a nice place to keep it and because I also use Glance, I can read everything of my screen, like time and date, appointments and if I received messages, mails, whatsapp texts etc. All this while the screen is mostly off (uses very little power)

So 2 features I really wouldn't want to miss. As for the tapping, I don't really like it, I used it for a while, works as it should, but I prefer the button.

Think every new phone has wireless charging now? Isn't it like standard? Same on tablets afaik.

This is the case I use. It's pretty awesome.

Checked google, nokia and LG seem to use the same system for unlock&locking. Don't know how you don't like it! Picking your phone up and being able to unlock with thumb is awesome imo. I would be quite happy for them to just remove the power button really.

Reaction score
My power button is right where the middle of my thumb is when I pick it up, it's absolutely in the perfect place, whereas I don't like the placement on the LG, so I can see why you prefer it.

I quite like the placement of the buttons on the back actually. It makes a lot of sense to me having them inset into the back instead of being on the side. Much less likely to be pressed while in my pocket. But regardless, touching the screen to turn it on makes a lot of sense to me. I mean I'm going to be touching it to unlock it when I've pressed the power button, but instead I just tap the unlock code to the blank screen and it turns on and unlocks at the same time. Far more efficient!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
From articles i seen, people who buy iphones are just following the crappy trend. Hundreds of people line up for iphone 6 for what? To show off of course. In conclusion MOST people who buys iphones are always the proud and bragging ones

Breaking Bad. I break your oval heads bad.

Back