Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Keyboard recomendations

x42

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi!

I want to get a new keyboard and I'd like to get some recommendations

Until now I've been using Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic (which was an upgrade from my older Microsoft Ergonomic 4000).
I don't play games that much so I want a keyboard optimized for typing.

I've looked at stuff like and keyboards and I can't decide...

Last edited by a moderator:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've got a and it is simply the greatest keyboard I've ever used in my entire life.....

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Razer Blackwidow Chroma or Ultimate, whatever you think will suit you best.
I personally have the Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 and it's been great. Great for gaming and typing.

If you don't want those fancy customizable backlit colors, then I would recommend Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 as it's cheaper, while still has the same switches and is generally the same.

x42

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Razer BlackWidow Chroma looks awesome but is it compatible with linux? ;o

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Razer BlackWidow Chroma looks awesome but is it compatible with linux? ;o
I found this from another forum.
The Razer Blackwidow Chroma only requires one usb port to fully function, is usable in my bios, doesn't hang up my computer when it posts, keystrokes work without a special driver install and my only actual requirement the keystrokes work with Linux out of the box (I have to use Linux for work). To get it to work with Linux I program it using Razers software within a Windows VM using VirtualBox's usb settings and when I turn off my VM and use the keyboard in Linux the LED setting don't change. Even if I unplug it for an extended amount of time the settings say on the keyboard.
The Razer Synapse that is used to configure the keyboard is apparently only for Windows.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'd say Noppoo Choc Mini MX Cherry Red because it's very small and has a nice sound when you type

pretty much if you have keybindings for something and need to reach them very fast :)

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I used the Logitech G15 for over a year and never had any issues with it, worked and dealt great.

Back