• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

KREYOS - Smartwatch with Voice & Gesture Controls

Reaction score
NubPro - KREYOS - Smartwatch with Voice & Gesture Controls - RaGEZONE Forums

KREYOS smartwatch now available in Indiegogo!
*videos included and lot more!

It looks fairly cool, comparing with the Pebble, this one has a lot more better features.
This guy features a 1.26 LCD screen, a mic, speaker, they are built in and works like a handsfree kit so you don't have to always pick up your phone.
Works with Windows 8, Android and Android at the moment and will be shipped on November 2013 before Christmas as stated.

By simply pressing a button, you can answer your directly from the watch itself.

Water resistance, yes everything! but that doesn't you can drown it. Level of deepness is still still under determine.

My opinion is this guy looks rather cute than casual, kinda disappointed of the wristband itself, it is made of plastic instead of high quality leather, however the Co-Founder said leather wristband will be released for the second version so for now bear with it :( btw, you can change the wristband so yea don't need to worry to much :d
Buy it before the price actually increase, screen protector is included for backers only!

They had successfully raised over their target and yet they had stretch their goals pretty much, all details can be found in the link directed to Indiegogo.

Whatcha waiting4?
PLEDGE NOW!

Comparison with other smartwatch devices (provided by KREYOS)

Last edited:
Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm so looks like in the next few years Wristwatches will be like our Cellphones are now lol Technologyuscary

Reaction score
I think is great but naah it never will because you got to maintain that tiny screen size NO FREAKING BIG LARGE SCREENS like Samsung did yucck...., battery pack, limited area just naaah
but yeaa it could be possible very soon :d Holo display gaaah

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think is great but naah it never will because you got to maintain that tiny screen size NO FREAKING BIG LARGE SCREENS like Samsung did yucck...., battery pack, limited area just naaah
but yeaa it could be possible very soon :d Holo display gaaah

Lol they have drones that are smaller than a wrist watch with more computing power than my computer has, I doubt making a simple little wrist watch as powerful as phones nowadays are would be anything hard at all :p

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well batteries is the main major issue that failed all manufactures, I wonder why can't they develop and invent better batteries?

Because if they sold better batteries you wouldn't have to buy them as often :) All about the $$$.

It's exactly the same case with electric cars, it's no secret that they've had the technology to make them for years and years now, but oil companies make far too much money off of gas cars, so they won't make electric cars very publicly available because they (the oil companies) would go out of business.

Google my name...
Reaction score
I ain't think that's a good strategy for today market at all....kids like us drop the phone and bang....you're done!

I've had the same phone for 2 years now... It has been dropped down stairs, dropped out of my pocket while cycling and hit concrete, dropped on the train, waiting for the train and going to the train station... It has a few war wounds but mainly just scratches and a crack.. How the hell do you people break phones so easily?! I genuinely want to know what you do to break phones so often, or are you spending £80 on your phone?

TELL ME YOUR SECRETS

All the best,
Richard Komakech.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
extante of me using voice commands on a watch: what's the Ducking time now?

Water resistance =/= air tight (IE you can only splash water on it, you cant go swimming with it.)

Reaction score
well of course you can't go swimming with that thingy ><

@Komakech wait....are you using

most probably people get a cover but some of them don't

Google my name...
Reaction score
I am not using a phone that indestructible, I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace, but it is only damaged slightly and it's been through a lot of drunk nights.

All the best,
Richard Komakech.

Google my name...
Reaction score
gaah Ace 1? kinda suxx.....tbh

Yup, it's a terrible phone, but it still survived all that and still works, the only downside to it's age is the battery life is horrific. Still doesn't beat my point of it has survived multiple injuries and lived to tell the tale.

All the best,
Richard Komakech.

Reaction score
As far as I know gaining "clicks" or otherwise advertising , and getting yourself a "free watch" by dragging users to click your link , is not allowed on RaGEZONE.

But who knows , maybe they changed the rules and I don't know about it.

Reaction score
I have no idea abt that...nonetheless I am going to purchase that watch too and I believe u got to purchase or contribute in order for me to get referrals but anyway I removed the ref links..sorry about that

Last edited:
Back