Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Laptop

Reaction score
Soon, my brothers giving me his laptop ^^ and yeah he said it's broken "very slow" (probably a virus ha) and he said if I fix it I can have it, so yeah I'm not to sure what the specs are but, Yeah just I'd share it here, In fact I can turn it into a question.. Have any of you guy's received a free computer/laptop or a free computer part.. maybe from a competition or something ( not birthdays lol ).

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Approximately 40 fully working machines (PIII ~733MHz, 256MB RAM) dumped by a local school that was "upgrading". I took all the hard drives and put them in a server case (also dumped), that picture is now quite famous over the Internet.

I also have several crates of salvaged hard drives containing backups/archive.

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I won a Ducking fishing pole.

Thats about all I think I've won, lol :-( Most definatly never lucky enough for computer stuff.. I use my hard earned cash to upgrade my machines :p

Reaction score
Got a P2 266mhz and motherboard from my school when they was getting rid of them.

Also got 2 laptops that was left in a back of a Taxi cab. You'll be amazed by all the stuff that is left behind. O.O

NoPeace - out

Back