Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[LEAK] Upcoming Playstation Codenamed “NEO”

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
According to a few tech blogs there is reportedly a new PS4 in the works which is apparently offering around 4.19 TFLOPs of horsepower. The new PlayStation, codenamed "NEO", is expected to offer a 36 CU Polaris-based GPU - which means it's going to be using the 14nm FinFET process - increased clock rate to 2.10GHz on the CPU, with increases on clock rate on both the memory and the GPU in comparison to the PS4 currently available. There's a table below explaining things side by side.

My opinion: With the recent news surrounding AMD, it looks like they're going to make one hell of a come back since for the past few years they have been losing huge amounts of money. I honestly hope things go well for AMD so that there will be more competition between Intel, AMD and Nvidia. I would not be surprised if Microsoft also release another new Xbox to close the gap between the latest Xbox One and the PS "NEO".

Read more by clicking .

NoBrain - [LEAK] Upcoming Playstation Codenamed “NEO” - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back