Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Memory Upgrade

Reaction score
Mobo:

Possible upgrade:

Double check this and make sure these work together. Kind of a noob question, but its 2 AM and I'm too tired to deal with my friend who is getting this bitching at me saying they don't work together lol.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
that mobo has 2 DDR3 ports on it...so i don't see any reason why it wouldn't work

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Yeah they're compatible. The memory info on the motherboard states that it supports up to 1333MHz of 8GB DDR3 RAM (and it also supports your 1066MHz sticks).

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
LOL.. Mang that's cheap

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You can save $1 oddly enough.

Reaction score
As others have already said, yes it will work fine. But don't try to overclock the RAM, i don't think that mobo can take voltages any higher than 1.5V which it is already running at.

well it says its made to be able to OC to run 1333 RAM, but it would prob burn out the board faster, so i wouldnt do it

Reaction score
He might not be able to overclock the RAM without increasing the voltage, and since that RAM already uses the highest supported voltage, if the voltage increases it will either damage something or it simply won't work.

Back