Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Microsim

Crawl Me Maybe
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why did apple have to be different than everyone else and decide that you had to use a microsim and not just be able to use a normal sim.

And does anyone know where you can get a normal sim converted into a microsim?

Reaction score
if you are switching phones you need to go to the store that you have the coverage with to get a new SIM card, they used microsims in smaller devices to make them fit better

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Apple attempts to innovate. In other words, they fail at everything, and are only good when they take ideas from others.

This is one such failure of Apples ;)

Reaction score
If you buy the iphone 4 you will (mostly) get a thing to cut your simcard to microsim size.

and if you're going to buy an iphone, DON'T.
Get the Samung Galaxy S2.
Much cheaper and better.
Specifications are 2x better then iphone.
Screen size + resolution are better.
Camera is better.
Android gingerbread.

the only thing apple is blinking with are the apps.
But android has a lot of apps too.
all the necessary apps that you need,android has too.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cutting your sim?! I've had problems with sim cards in my past. Because they were vulnerable to breaking. So cutting it might cost the sim. It's not like you can change it with a new one having your old number, but still I don't like.As Sardaukar said it: Apple Fails.

Back