Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Microsoft Bizspark

Reaction score
Microsoft helps new companies build up their company! If you have started any companies or side companies for running servers or something else in the last 5 years, that basis on computer usage such as Development and so forth, You'll be able to sign up for the Microsoft Bizspark program which gives you several free benefits.
This includes free keys to programs like Visual studios, a free VPS, Windows keys, such as Windows 10 and 10 pro! Including several other programs you'll be able to use for free!
Up to $120,000 free Azure!
Startups, your journey starts in the cloud
BizSpark gives startups 3 years of free stuff – software, services, tech support, and Azure cloud. Your startup qualifies if it is less than 5 years old, is privately held, and earns less than $1M annually. And at the end of your 3 years, you keep all the software you've downloaded – at no cost.
Get up to $750 per month of FREE Azure cloud services for 3 years; that's $150 per month each for up to 5 developers.
Sky's the limit with Azure
With Microsoft Azure, you have a gallery of open source options. Code in Ruby, Python, Java, PHP, and Node.js. Build on Windows, iOS, Linux, and more.
Azure gets your business up and running in the cloud
Build on Windows, iOS, Linux, and more. Deploy a web app or VM in seconds. Launch a server in minutes. Azure makes it fast and easy to get ahead in the cloud.
You can try to enroll with BizSpark by going here:
Students are able to apply also, if you go here:
-
This is a great way to start you MMO server, or development career!
Though a warning, That it is an enrollment, and you may not be accepted.
If your company or career is over 5 years old you're not able to use this program, you're allowed to use this program up to 3 years!
--
All Hail Coke Can

Reaction score
Microsoft is, indeed, helping new companies. I have my bizspark account, and couldn't be happier with it, and I recommend to anyone who wants free perks.

Some screenshots of it:

Microsoft Azure:

3aa80e2f597f199ab7a1cb43db99fd33 - Microsoft Bizspark - RaGEZONE Forums

MSDN:

077e2cd317edbd7b91d83338afba0a4a - Microsoft Bizspark - RaGEZONE Forums

(One click key generation.)

I'd recommend it to any startups that want to have a good setup without paying!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
I can vouch for the student account (Dreamspark), it most likely won't be the same as these one's as it goes by college here, however theres a bunch of programs that you can download there for free, talking about VS Ultimate or Visio, Windows server.. and ofc the newest OS versions for desktops.

Definatly worth the shot trying to get in as it saves you alot of money.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I recently started my studies at a University of Applied Sciences and the dreamspark certainly is a really nice thing. Around 160 different products free to use. Downloaded the full Office 2013 package and Visual Studio 2015 from it so far and planning on downloading the Windows Server 2012 R2 at some point too.

It even has MS-DOS 6, if you would want it for some reason.
54a048e963207f3239caa98c0835fbc0 - Microsoft Bizspark - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I recently started my studies at a University of Applied Sciences and the dreamspark certainly is a really nice thing. Around 160 different products free to use. Downloaded the full Office 2013 package and Visual Studio 2015 from it so far and planning on downloading the Windows Server 2012 R2 at some point too.

It even has MS-DOS 6, if you would want it for some reason.
54a048e963207f3239caa98c0835fbc0 - Microsoft Bizspark - RaGEZONE Forums

I have access to DreamSpark too, but there is no Office. There is almost everything from Microsoft except MS Office.

And about BizSpark, it is only for companies or also for freelancers. Because I would like to join their program for developing my new web app, but I don't have my own company.

Attachments

Reaction score
BizSpark are indeed for start ups, but they are great for them and include the advantage of multiple users... I consider apples and oranges between DreamSpark and BizSpark, hence they are for different public... DreamSpark greatest perk is GitHub Student Pack.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I, Myself use DreamSpark. It is truly a wonderful service MS has put out for students who want to do coding and such. I know mine has Visual Studio, SQL server and Windows server's on it. Which is fantastic for what I do. I'm pretty sure the software selection is based on what your studies are.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Luckily I'm also able to use DreamSpark via my school. BitSpark looks not much different to me and should be awesome for any kind of development beginners.

Systems like Visual Studio or MSSQL are found in every second business application development company I feel. Microsoft has put a big step into the future of application development and I like the way they go more and more open ... with their products. Making them available to a bigger community that doesn't necessarily have a ton of money to spend! :thumbup1:

Also a big vouch for Bit / Dreamspark from me

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Dreamspark is limited with their licences, you can only use them for learning purposes because they'll expire. I really love the fact that you can get everything in one place if you're looking for something!

Back